• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tandler:5 Guys On Defense On The Wrong Side Of The Bubble

As frustrating as Rambo is to watch, I don't think his leash is as short as Tandler believes.

Nick

As frustrating as Rambo is to watch, I don't think his leash is as short as Tandler believes.

Nick

I would assume that pretty much has to go hand in hand with how Philip Thomas recovers. Rambo was pretty horrible last season, unless there is a visible difference in his game, Tandler could very well be right about him. I'll keep pulling for the guy to turn it around but with very little ST play, the numbers HAVE to be against him. We need the next Reed Doughty... I know I can't believe I just said that either, but a utilitarian safety/ST contributor is what we need if we are going to try to develop a couple of young guys while carrying mediocre vets at the position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.