• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tandler: 5 Guys On Offense On The Wrong Side Of The Bubble

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
In the tradition of March Madness bracketology, here are my first five off of the roster (the five who came closest to making it) and why I think they will ultimately end up on the wrong side of the bubble.

OL Josh LeRibeus—He reported to the offseason program in excellent shape and has been doing everything he’s been asked. But it looks like the versatility of Adam Gettis, who can play guard and center, will doom LeRibeus to the waiver wire.

Need to Know: 5 Redskins on the wrong side of the roster bubble on offense | Rich Tandler's Real Redskins

I agree with Tandler on Chris Thompson and that makes me sad. I'm a sucker for a hard luck story and the perseverance of individuals to overcome said hard luck. Chris has earned my respect for that.

I'm just not seeing where he has a place on the final roster with the current regime having duplicated his skill set with another in this years draft. I hope I'm wrong and that the tough little dude makes me look foolish for doubting him. I'm just not sure his body is up to the rigors this level of football entails.

Thought the LiRib note was interesting. Haven't heard anything bad about him so far. Haven't heard much about Gettis (doesn't mean much, granted); kinda small for a Jay guy and didn't know he even had Center in his resume.

On the WR Robinson note; Yep, I think Hank will start on the PUP. Nope, I don't think that equals a spot on the roster for Aldrick without STs performance. Without Hank, the biggest WR would then be Garcon (6'/212) - unless they kept Hoffman. Maybe they are OK with that but there are bigger CB/DBs now then there were in the Smurf days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.