• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 10 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
9.png

Despite some nailbiters and surprises in Week 10 of the BGO NFL Pickem Contest, there were a number of solid performances .

Yours truly led the way this week at 12-3, followed by a logjam of players at 11-4 including Hog Fever, Ax, RobinTom, Master Chief, Lanky Livingston,and Walking Deadman.

For the year and overall contest leaders, Neophyte holds onto his lead alone at the top at 101-43, just in front of the threesome of Lanky Livingston, China, and servumtuum all at 98-46, with Coolbreeze and MisterPinstripe close behind at 97-47.

Click HERE to view all Week 10 results.

Click HERE for total season standings after Week 10.

Don't forget to get your Week 11 picks in before the start of Thursday night's game folks!

You've done really well the past couple of weeks, Boone-good job, man. :)

Ordinarily, I'd feel pretty good about my record this season, but with this crew, a mere 62% accuracy rate has me bringing up the rear. Now if I can rattle off 3 or 4 more weeks of 12 or more wins, I might get back into this thing :)

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown...

**Newsflash** I'm totally sucking this year. :(

A reminder to all to make your picks prior to Thursday night's game.

Lots of obvious favorites this week, but will they pan out? That's the question.

Well...last night will certainly teach me about paying too much attention to injury reports. :(

Last edited:
I can't believe anyone would pick Carolina over Miami, even without Ronnie Brown.

I can't believe anyone would pick Carolina over Miami, even without Ronnie Brown.

Interestingly, that's one of only about three games where there's a large split in Pickem choices. It looks like most everybody picking is either going to have a really good week...or really crappy.

Interestingly, that's one of only about three games where there's a large split in Pickem choices. It looks like most everybody picking is either going to have a really good week...or really crappy.

Yeah, I don't get it - Carolina has not played well this year, and Miami has looked good. That was one of 4 or 5 insta-picks I made. :)

Why? Carolina has been playing good ball the last 3 weeks. They have beaten Arizona in Arizona, beat ATL at home and gave NO a good game in NO. Miami just barely got by TB at home and lost the trigger man for their Wildcat offense meaning that Henne would have to take more of the load against a Carolina defense that has been getting better each week.

Really doesn't seem that outlandish to me.

Why? Carolina has been playing good ball the last 3 weeks. They have beaten Arizona in Arizona, beat ATL at home and gave NO a good game in NO. Miami just barely got by TB at home and lost the trigger man for their Wildcat offense meaning that Henne would have to take more of the load against a Carolina defense that has been getting better each week.

Yeah that is why I went with the Panthers, I figured Ronnie Brown would be too big of a loss with how the Panthers had been playing. :kick_can:

Those are all good points. Call it my gut instinct? I dunno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.