• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 10 Results

I was 10 minutes picking between Miami-Carolina.

I just thought, in the end, Henne beats Delhomme.

But I was wrong. Ricky Williams beats Delhomme.

Carolina seems to have forgotten what they need in order to win.

Delhomme, who threw the ball 42 times, is now 0-5 when he has 30-plus pass attempts this season, and 4-1 when he has 25 or fewer pass attempts.

They win when they run and lose when Delhomme tries to take over with his "passing game".

I knew the Panthers would lose this one. I see all their games here whether I want to or not - and they are as Jeckyll and Hyde a team as you'll see anywhere. They cannot stop the run if their lives depend on it. And you never know whether good Jake or bad Jake is going to show up.

Easy to spot in a hurry, though, Boone.

Good Jake hands the ball off

Bad Jake passes to the opponents secondary.

**Newsflash** I'm totally sucking this year. :(

You? Could be worse, Yusuf - you could be me. Right now only one contestant below me has picked more games...DC PC. Most of those keeping me out of the proverbial cellar have picked far fewer games.

I just cannot seem to get a rhythm going this year. Nary a week goes by I don't inwardly cringe as I click the "submit picks" button. And usually with good reason.

It's been a tough year to pick consistent winners. DC PC is perfect evidence of that, as that's our computerized random selector :) A lot of up teams are down, and down teams up. Probably more upsets this year than in any recent one I can remember. Also, there are very few truly good, consistent teams. That makes for tough sledding.

Next season, we're going to have several contests, including one where you don't pick 'winners', but pick against the spread.

Yeah I always like just straight up.

I will have to refresh my 2nd grade math education.

My hat's off to you, brother. After five grueling years trying to get over that hump, I said screw it -- what numbers I learnt in the firstest grade were going to have to carry me through.

:bucktooth:

Man, **** this week of games. Pittsburgh loses? Cincy loses? Dallas wins 7-6? I hate this sport.

The Raiders win? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? :insane:

Yeah, Raiders and Chiefs man.

Other than them I would be perfect right now.

Tonight is a good game.

I concur with Lanky: Go Houston!

The Raiders win? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? :insane:

So the Raiders knock off the Bengals. I wonder if anyone's going to have the courage/nerve/gall/audacity/cojones (take your pick) to pick 'em to beat Dallas at Dallas.

Adam Schefter picked the Oakland upset, and I thought he was crazy. He called it a trap game for the Bengals, and lo' and behold, he was correct.

I'm just pissed Palmer had 2 rushing TDs and Scott had zero - WTF? Its like they were trying to screw fantasy owners. Bastards!

So the Raiders knock off the Bengals. I wonder if anyone's going to have the courage/nerve/gall/audacity/cojones (take your pick) to pick 'em to beat Dallas at Dallas.

I gotta admit, it's mighty tempting. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.