• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins in Dallas - Anyone Going?

Lanky Livingston

Who has two thumbs and is going to the Dallas game - THIS GUY!!

I am curious if anyone on BGO is going, and if anyone's got a tailgate set up? I won't have access to a lot of tailgate stuff, but will definitely contribute. There will be 5 Redskins fans with me, and possibly two Dallass fans. Don't know what their plans are though.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Who has two thumbs and is going to the Dallas game - THIS GUY!!

I am curious if anyone on BGO is going, and if anyone's got a tailgate set up? I won't have access to a lot of tailgate stuff, but will definitely contribute. There will be 5 Redskins fans with me, and possibly two Dallass fans. Don't know what their plans are though.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I'm sure Blondie will be there.... have fun and make some noise.
Lanky can we get a recap of Cowboys stadium.....it sounds like it might be worth a road trip in the future.

I hate Texas (sorry Blondie)

But I will post my old traditional contribution to the game day experience

6.jpg

Unfortunately Blondiegate is not happening this year. She is out of town I think? Not sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.