• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

posting using tapatalk

CarolinaSkin43

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Boone i tried to post 2 pics of my boys playing football in thread "show Yourselves but it posted 2 new threads under 5 o'clock...guess i didn't do something right i was trying to combine them ..sorry ..still learning the tablet.

I fixed it for you, no worries...

Unable to upload a pic to show yourselves from tapatalk.

Generic error upload failed. Am I missing something? It used to work.

Tapatalk upgrades constantly and I don't always keep up. If we're behind on a version may be they broke that function and have since fixed. I'll check and thanks for the heads up.

No worries..I tried logging out and back in, too. Same thing.

Stupid tapatalk upgrade

791f95ee6e65698bf26d0172ef8a08cd.jpg

Testing post image via Tapatalk

Mike - it must be specific to your phone type. We are up to date on Tapatalk version and photo posting works fine from my iPhone. What kind of phone and I'll report the issue to Tapatalk.

You might also want to see if there's an updated version of the app for your phone.

I should get TT on my Galaxy. Free, I assume.

If it's available for your phone, it's a no-brainer. Tapatalk is SO much better than the vbulletin mobile skin. You'd have to look on iTunes or Google Play to see if the app is free, I honestly can't remember...

Up to date....such is life for now. I'll see what else I can try later.

You click the paper clip and upload, right?

I click on the reply option and there's an image icon I select. I think the apps look different from phone to phone...

Tapatalk just forced it's update on my phone and its actually pretty nice. Clean and easy to read. The heading is the banner, too.

My tapatalk updated again. It's always so odd when it does it. It's simpler to use but it kind of feels cartoonish

Thankfully, my Tapatalk doesn't auto-update as I (as previously stated) really hate their newer versions. Maybe they are finally listening to customers and fixing the newer versions, I don't know. I'm guessing somewhere in the options you could set it not to auto-update, but not sure.

I finally got around to updating the Tapatalk app on BGO (and 'The Noosphere' for anyone who posts there) today. They finally got around to fixing their last update which more or less screwed up the user experience. The latest mobile Tapatalk version is very nice. I encourage you to install the app on your phone or mobile device if you haven't previously - it's a very nice way to keep up with the site when you aren't on a pc or laptop.

It automatically did it for my phone and I can now post pictures

49a894e032a2a1e984b294b916a276aa.jpg

That is classic :) In addition to the phone app, we have to upgrade the Tapatalk site software occasionally. Not sure what if anything changed, but anyway, we are current. I just wanted to encourage folks to update their phone apps if they hadn't since I had suggested they not upgrade before Tapatalk fixed the issues.

I will be posting my own version of that here soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.