• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Tailgate

Pick the BGO Tailgate Game

• vs. Jaguars September 14th

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • vs. Titans October 19th

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • vs. Dallas December 28th

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
If you are planning on coming to a BGO Tailgate game this year and haven't voted your preference, make it happen. We'll be picking the game in the next little bit so anyone planning on coming can get it on their calendar.

The 2014 BGO Tailgate game will be Redskins vs. Titans on October 19th.

Be there, or be square.

Be there, or be square.

Great! The one game of the year that I will not be able to make it...my wife will be giving birth that day!

OK, the due date is the 20th, but I will be damned if I miss the Tailgate for some child being brought into the world!

Heh I watched the Super Bowl in the delivery room for my oldest son. Ya never know, it might work out for ya!

Guess I'm square :(. I won't be at that game, but whoever is in chat, I'll be joining you there :)

HTTR!

Be there, or be square.

Looks like I may be heading to this solo this year, since Leela will be so young. Who all will be going and has anyone gotten tickets yet, because it would be cool to sit with yall for the game!

Looks like I may be heading to this solo this year, since Leela will be so young. Who all will be going and has anyone gotten tickets yet, because it would be cool to sit with yall for the game!

I have not gotten tix yet, but I will likely be looking to sit in the front row.

Om and I and friends will be there. I presume Henry as well. We haven't pulled the trigger on tickets but soon. Don't know if any other staff are coming but am hoping so. Going to be a blast boys/girls! If anyone has requests for BGO Homebrews, let me know. I'm thinking about doing a Chocolate Stout with Ghost Peppers just to keep everybody warm! I will also try to bring some mead if it turns out well.

And I will bring another portable grill to combust violently into flame.

The BGO flag will fly high and proud my friends. And flag etiquette will be followed religiously.

Last edited:
Boone I look forward to seeing you burn another grill to the mother ****ing ground!! :very_drunk:

Om and I and friends will be there. I presume Henry as well. We haven't pulled the trigger on tickets but soon. Don't know if any other staff are coming but am hoping so. Going to be a blast boys/girls! If anyone has requests for BGO Homebrews, let me know. I'm thinking about doing a Chocolate Stout with Ghost Peppers just to keep everybody warm! I will also try to bring some mead if it turns out well.

And I will bring another portable grill to combust violently into flame.

The BGO flag will fly high and proud my friends. And flag etiquette will be followed religiously.

For those who didn't get the chance to see it...

DSC_2306.jpg

To be fair, that was Om's girlfriend being 'helpful' :)

So is the planning for this event going to start now?

Yeah - let's do it. I hope we can secure the same spot as last year. Bring food. Bring grills. Bring drinks. Bring your ***es to the game BGO! I am brewing 2 beers for the tailgate this weekend, an Imperial Red Ale, and a Chocolate Ghost Stout just to have some fun...

Let's get a roster of who's planning on coming here :)

Let's get a roster of who's planning on coming here :)

I don't think you're gonna get many down there...

As for Tailgate here in PG County? I am in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.