• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Romo's 34th birthday

CarolinaSkin43

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
today is Tony Romo's 34th birthday..my question is with back problems arising and surgeries how much longer will we see
Tony starting in Dallas.? Why has he bben the starter so long ,,his numbers are good but he gives the game away a lot of
the time......His Health has to be a question mark at 34.....just saying....

Stop it. Now. Romo and Jerrah will both live forever, dammit. I need Romo to be the starting QB for another 20 years at least. It's just so delicious watching Puke fans get their hopes up only to be dashed by a Romo-implosion.

It's good for my soul.

Stop it. Now. Romo and Jerrah will both live forever, dammit. I need Romo to be the starting QB for another 20 years at least. It's just so delicious watching Puke fans get their hopes up only to be dashed by a Romo-implosion.

It's good for my soul.

yeah I glad he still there too...but has to be a question mark......Pukes loving there Romo...too funny Goaldeje

Tony Romo might be one of the top 10 best things to ever happen to the Washington Redskins...best in the last decade!

Jerrah & The Romo is my favorite NFL cartoon show-may they both be renewed for many seasons to come. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.