• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pictures from my phone or tablet

CarolinaSkin43

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Hey fellows im a little slow my question was how to post a picture from my phone or my tablet..if someone could give me a how to or a few hints would much appreciated:whoknows::whoknows:

Are you using Tapatalk? If you're not, I would highly recommend it. Tapatalk is our recommendation for mobile browsing. Posting images from your phone is very simple using Tapatalk.

Okay for some reason I can post certain pics while others not so much. Below is the message I receive when getting denied. Curious if it's my shit connection or possibly a size limit (what she said), or other?

image.jpg

If you're posting pictures of your junk, I'm guessing size is too small for the servers to pick up on?:movefast:

sweet lord, that is funny!

but I am having that issue too, so we KNOW that isn't the problem ;)

When I click the camera icon and then select gallery, choose the pic, it just spins now.
it has never worked for me the other way. I can verify that this has been an issue for me since the last picture I posted in "show yourselves" the other day. I have logged off of Tapatalk, I have restarted my device, and I have tried several files so that portion of the basic troubleshooting is completed =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.