• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

McNabb Arrested.....Lulz To Ensue

Yeah, this belongs in another forum, he is not a Redskins' player!

Posts are made about Kyle going to Cleveland or Montgomery signing with Denver, why not McNabb getting busted? :)

Just interesting to note that the 'know it all' McNabb doesn't have control over himself. He seems to know what other people like RGII should do with their lives, though.

What a fraud.

lol..too me this is funny. he was never a REDSKIN....Never...sometime when you make your bed you have to lie in it .... just saying

BT, I don't care what forum it's in, I was just bustin' Nobody's chops.

I of the same camp as Carolina, he is/was/and never will be a Redskins'...

Terrell Owens is a jerk, but he was right about McNabb - a smug SOB that doesn't take responsibility for anything and tries to shift the blame to others.

Yeah, I'm just glad that we cut bait on that loser when we did. A mistake but at least one we did not continue to try and rehabilitate...

Stupid Shanny, getting fleeced in that debacle of a trade and to think Minny traded for him as well, FO in the NFL are a curious thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.