• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Our BGO Classic Redskins Photo Banner

I met Joe Gibbs a few years here in Mobile. He was here doing a seminar on his book "Gameplan for Life" & I got the chance to meet him, although I have met him several times. But this was the first times since Sean died. So, after he spoke, a line formed of people waiting meet & greet with Coach & get a picture with him. When I walked up, he immediately hugged me because I was wearing a Redskins shirt & we talked for a moment about the good ole days. Then I showed him my tattoo of Sean. He stopped cold & sighed. You could tell it still bothers him. He took off his Super Bowl ring & handed it to me & let me hold it next Sean for the photo. That's my profile pic & you are more than welcome to use it.

Very cool and I will definitely take a peek!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met Joe Gibbs a few years here in Mobile. He was here doing a seminar on his book "Gameplan for Life" & I got the chance to meet him, although I have met him several times. But this was the first times since Sean died. So, after he spoke, a line formed of people waiting meet & greet with Coach & get a picture with him. When I walked up, he immediately hugged me because I was wearing a Redskins shirt & we talked for a moment about the good ole days. Then I showed him my tattoo of Sean. He stopped cold & sighed. You could tell it still bothers him. He took off his Super Bowl ring & handed it to me & let me hold it next Sean for the photo. That's my profile pic & you are more than welcome to use it.

Wow, great story. I suspect Sean will stay with Coach Gibbs forever.

Yeah, it was a rather emotional moment as we reflected. And it was so cool reliving the 80's, even if only for 2 minutes, with the legend himself, Coach Gibbs.

Added another 70 images to the banner library today. Thanks to docsandy for providing some of these. We are always looking for classic Skins photos people - if you have anything that's uncommon or special, please send it our way. 1250 classic Skins-related images rotating in our banner as of today.

Added another 70 images to the banner library today. Thanks to docsandy for providing some of these. We are always looking for classic Skins photos people - if you have anything that's uncommon or special, please send it our way. 1250 classic Skins-related images rotating in our banner as of today.

Don't know if these are "uncommon" but they're special. One is self-explanatory. The other I had taken a friend to her first home game for her birthday and it happened to be the year of Star Trek's 20th anniversary. Got the stadium to put this on scoreboard. They couldn't use "Star Trek" due to copyright or something, so I used the number of the Enterprise. That was 30 years ago. Wow.

dvds4.jpg

Attachments

• dvds4.jpg
    dvds4.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 293
Our rotating image banner is a pretty unique feature. If you only access BGO from your phone and the Tapatalk app, you may not realize just how cool it is. We have thousands of classic Skins photos in our library. But truth be told, we've been a little remiss and slack in updating our images of late.

We need help.

If you've run across more recent great images in the PKCE (Post-Kirk Cousins Era), please share them here. We will gladly incorporate them into our library of amazing banner images.

Our rotating image banner is a pretty unique feature. If you only access BGO from your phone and the Tapatalk app, you may not realize just how cool it is. We have thousands of classic Skins photos in our library. But truth be told, we've been a little remiss and slack in updating our images of late.

We need help.

If you've run across more recent great images in the PKCE (Post-Kirk Cousins Era), please share them here. We will gladly incorporate them into our library of amazing banner images.

This place needs an official photographer they can send to games for sideline action.

Since I am home from work with a horrific cold, I spent the morning editing, formatting, and adding 50+ new banner images to our Classic Redskins Photo Banner. If you are accessing the site from your phone, you likely forget about this feature, but we thinkit's one of the cooler things we've put together on the site. We probably have more classic, unique, and one of a kind Redskins-related photos than you can find anywhere else. Some of the adds we uploaded today include a number of historic Skins Pro Bowl participants.

Just a little more eye candy for you Redskins history buffs.

Since I am home from work with a horrific cold, I spent the morning editing, formatting, and adding 50+ new banner images to our Classic Redskins Photo Banner. If you are accessing the site from your phone, you likely forget about this feature, but we thinkit's one of the cooler things we've put together on the site. We probably have more classic, unique, and one of a kind Redskins-related photos than you can find anywhere else. Some of the adds we uploaded today include a number of historic Skins Pro Bowl participants.

Just a little more eye candy for you Redskins history buffs.

Hope you feel better!

Soliciting help as we continue to grow and expand our rotating image banner feature. If you run across images of our newest Skins roster additions, please post them up here. Also - if any of you have vintage family pictures that are Redskins related, we would love to add them to our banner library.

Added 56 new images to our BGO Rotating Image Banner this morning. With lots of additions to our roster, please help us continue to update our image library by posting new images in this thread.

Spent a couple of hours adding some images to our rotating banner library. Please continue to submit photos to this thread if you see them, whether they are classic images or current team photos.

One of a hundred ongoing things that go on behind the scenes is continuing to upgrade and update our rotating image banner application. We have nearly 4,000 classic (and in some cases unique) Redskins and WFT images that rotate through out banner when you are logged in on a tablet, laptop, or PC.

Obviously, with every new season, we have new opportunities to add great images. But we could use some help finding them.

Throughout this season, if you all could post those images here it would really help us out. Thanks!

Other than a handful of photos I've added to our rotating image banner, we are way behind in updating the collection with WFT and Commanders images. I would appreciate some help finding nice images so we can keep growing our library of over 3,000 classic Washington football photos. Miles Monroe has done an incredible job helping us build our current collection. Best photos for the banner are ones that are in landscape style but please post up any great ones you find.

Other than a handful of photos I've added to our rotating image banner, we are way behind in updating the collection with WFT and Commanders images. I would appreciate some help finding nice images so we can keep growing our library of over 3,000 classic Washington football photos. Miles Monroe has done an incredible job helping us build our current collection. Best photos for the banner are ones that are in landscape style but please post up any great ones you find.
Thanks John, I'll try to get some new stuff coming your way.

I continue to add images to our rotating banner - we have to be approaching 4,000+ at this point. One of my favorite BGO features even though we don't get to enjoy it when using the mobile app. Please... when you run across great new (or classic) images online, we would appreciate your sharing in this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.