• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Our BGO Classic Redskins Photo Banner

Did I ever send you the Gnats' pics?

If the quality is decent, we'll look at anything - Redskins-related or not :)

I think in two weeks we will have more "classic" photos from El!

Not too sure about that. I may never bring my camera in again. I came within a fraction of an inch of getting in a fight tonight because some jackass was giving my friend (an usher) a hard time and called her a bitch. I couldn't let that slide. They didn't kick him out and he was 20 ft away from me the rest of the game trying to instigate something with me. If I didn't have nearly 7k worth of gear with me, I would have gladly obliged him. Maybe I am just maturing, but I have too much to lose over **** like this. Titans game will be my last this year. The tension in the stands is boiling over.

Here are a few from tonight. I really like the ones of TW lifting Maxwell off the ground.

DSC_7457.jpg
DSC_7484.jpg
DSC_7532.jpg
DSC_7538.jpg
DSC_7577.jpg
DSC_7601.jpg
DSC_7603.jpg
DSC_7690.jpg
DSC_7702.jpg
DSC_7770.jpg
DSC_7817.jpg
DSC_7818.jpg
DSC_7869.jpg
DSC_7880.jpg

Redskinettes from 1962 - their first year as the cheerleaders.

Redskinettes1962.jpg

Yeah, I copied that on Facebook the other day too bad news Pete - I've got 70 more pics I'm holding for you...

I have added close to 500 classic Skins photos to our banner over the past couple of months. Not one of them is equal to the image quality brother Miles Monroe was able to produce, but I have tried to make up for lack of graphic skills by being a Skins photo bloodhound.

Do you like me?
Do you love me?

I'm Old Gregg!

I-m-Old-Gregg-old-gregg-31744749-600-338.jpg

I am looking - always - to add to the banner library. Please help me by reposting in this thread any image you see that is classic, noteworthy, or just visually interesting (and of course, Redskins related :)).

Last edited:
Post photos!!!

I'm gonna use that! Your boy is now immortal!!!

Can we vote to remove pictures of Haslett for this season? I know in the future I may feel more... ummm... charitable towards him, but for now, every time his pic flashes up I throw up a little.

f7a11618315d3f4a32c1a14b382841a0.jpg

7df66c6a650b16ed19506603c27d547e.jpg

d2360ad54be0d662176b67a3576c9f6d.jpg

If you like them, cool. If not, no big deal. I definitely think the Morris one should go up there.

Thought you might like that sequence of images with Alfred Morris.

BLT_0470.jpg

not bad for a mediocre runner who should be traded, I suppose ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.