• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

New BGO Staff Members!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We are thrilled to announce the addition of two final staff members in 2014. Please welcome Bruce Rand Berman (aka LoyalSkinsFan) and Tom Gordon (aka CounterTrey) to the BGO Staff ranks.

bruceheadshot.png
Bruce joined BGO on 15 July, 2009 shortly after we opened our doors and has been a staff favorite from day one. Bruce is a Maryland native and former Terp who's now a passionate West Coast Redskins fan living the good life in California. Smart, rationale, and passionate about his Redskins, Bruce is a successful television producer and one of the best guys we know.

tomheadshot.png
Tom stumbled onto BGO on 30 March, 2010 and quickly became a fixture. An Ohio native, Tom grew up in Northern Virginia, where he became a rabid, lifelong fan of the Burgundy and Gold. Tom spent a number of years as an administrator with CPND, another fine Redskins community.

Like all of our recent staff additions, Bruce and Tom are first and foremost wonderful human beings. They also bring to the table an ability to talk passionately about their beloved Redskins, and many other topics of interest, while being able to maintain and promote the culture of civility and respect we are looking for. Please check out their profiles now available on our 'About Us' page.

Along with our addition of Katie Eastman (aka Special K) several weeks ago, we are extremely proud to boost our staff ranks with 3 incredibly talented and wonderful folks.

Please join us in congratulating Bruce and Tom on their elevation to BGO Staff positions :cheers:

Last edited:
Congratulations to all three of you. You are great choices.

Welcome guys! So glad to be in the company of other staff newbies :) :cheers:

Congrats fella's, great to have you on board.

So, who drew the short straw and has to groom my back hair ?

Welcome aboard, gents! Very pleased to have you.

Thanks to all three of our new staff members for signing on. Settling on three from our membership wasn't easy either. In fact, working with our fantastic membership is the best thing about the job as the hours suck, the pay is less than pathetic and the ownership is a bunch of grumpy old guys.

Welcome fellas!

Ok, now can we please stop bringing on people that are better looking than me?

Great choices all the way around! THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS A BETTER PLACE!

Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all!!

Staff......not staff.......doesn't matter. We're all central to the success and overall vibe of this site.

Here's to a fantastic 2014!!

Thank you for the very warm reception. :)

This joint has felt right and like home since pretty much the start. I'll echo LSF about the quality of membership here, it's unrivaled IMO. A big thank you to the staff and Owners who picked us, I was a bit blown out of the water at the invitation. I'll try not to make a muck of it. ;)

Right back at ya Katie!

HTTR!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.