A Burgundy and Gold Obsession
'Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.' - Groucho Marx

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,121 to 1,137 of 1137

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Random Thought: PA Edition

It's all about power and control.
    0 0 0 0

2016 BGO Survivor Champ

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by fansince62 View Post
    It's all about power and control.
    And for tomorrow's assessment of how things are, fanzine will tell us the sky is blue!

Haha! I keed! I keed!
    0 0 0 0

The more things change...the more they stay the same. It's like deja vu all over again.

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    And for tomorrow's assessment of how things are, fanzine will tell us the sky is blue!

Haha! I keed! I keed!
    Is it Blue? One would never know from all the rain ruined golf weekends the last six months!!!
    0 0 0 0

2016 BGO FF Champion
    BGObsessed

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Air Force

Mueller investigation complete with no russian collusion found. How bout that, the media has been lying for 2 years now trying to tie Trump to russia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.d641447b354e
    0 1 0 0

“All right, they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us. They can’t get away this time.” - Chesty Puller

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Towson

Quote Originally Posted by Win4us View Post
    Mueller investigation complete with no russian collusion found. How bout that, the media has been lying for 2 years now trying to tie Trump to russia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.d641447b354e
    I'm not a fan of many of Trump's bull in a china shop tactics, but I always highly doubted any type of high level collusion with Russia. It has been pretty funny the last couple days watching the far left literally meltdown on TV (Rachel Maddow was CRYING). It's pretty entertaining to watch them simultaneously argue that this was still an important investigation because it led to indictments (for unrelated crimes having nothing to do with collusion)...but overall, Mueller's investigation wasn't that important in the greater scheme of Trump's illegal activities and he's being investigated elsewhere. Good grief, when will it stop? Never.
    0 2 0 0

2016 BGO FF Champion
    BGObsessed

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    I'm not a fan of many of Trump's bull in a china shop tactics, but I always highly doubted any type of high level collusion with Russia. It has been pretty funny the last couple days watching the far left literally meltdown on TV (Rachel Maddow was CRYING). It's pretty entertaining to watch them simultaneously argue that this was still an important investigation because it led to indictments (for unrelated crimes having nothing to do with collusion)...but overall, Mueller's investigation wasn't that important in the greater scheme of Trump's illegal activities and he's being investigated elsewhere. Good grief, when will it stop? Never.
    Oh I do love watching Mancow cry on air, it's actually beautiful. There's no doubt Trump is unorthodox, many times a giant prick. But, he's got the nation's interests in mind where today's left are caring less about. All this has me not watching msm anymore, they cannot be trusted to tell the time of day.

Dems are whining their way right out of ANY seats come next election cycle. Not sure they're realizing it either, just blinded by hate.
    Last edited by Win4us; 03-27-19 at 06:47 PM.
    0 1 0 0

“All right, they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us. They can’t get away this time.” - Chesty Puller

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know I want some accountability.
    0 0 0 0

2016 BGO FF Champion
    Ugly American

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Do not underestimate the depth of scumduggery the left will go to in trying to rig 2020.

If the pansy ass Republicans would have supported Trump from day one, they would have held the house.
    And Trump's already great accomplishments would be even greater.

Can't let their guard down for a second. NOTHING on the planet as corrupt, crooked, and devious as todays liberal left whacko dimwits.
    0 1 0 0

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen"

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There was a conspiracy. If the culprits are not tried and convicted our Republic and the rule of law are both dead.
    0 1 0 0

2016 BGO FF Champion
    Ugly American

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

To El, in reference to the CP thread...…..Bush the elder was part of the swamp. He wasn't the scumbag most of them are. But he was establishment to the core. He, like so many R's, think you can deal with the left as if they're normal people. The left needs to be treated like they treat anyone who doesn't fully agree with everything they do.

Which is to completely destroy the opposition by any means necessary. Only after the looney left is completely obliterated, politically speaking, can decency return to politics.
    But it will never happen. Trump is the only person with enough sack to piss in their faces, while actually doing things to help THIS country.
    0 1 0 0

2016 BGO Survivor Champ

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by Ax View Post
    To El, in reference to the CP thread...…..Bush the elder was part of the swamp. He wasn't the scumbag most of them are. But he was establishment to the core. He, like so many R's, think you can deal with the left as if they're normal people. The left needs to be treated like they treat anyone who doesn't fully agree with everything they do.

Which is to completely destroy the opposition by any means necessary. Only after the looney left is completely obliterated, politically speaking, can decency return to politics.
    But it will never happen. Trump is the only person with enough sack to piss in their faces, while actually doing things to help THIS country.
    Not sure I agree completely...

1.) I don't disagree that Bush was entrenched in Washington(He was a CIA guy), and while there has always been a level of corruption...the real sleaze we see today didn't hit DC until Clinton came along.

2.) Trump is a fighter, and that is what the right desperately needed. You are absolutely correct. Had Romney put as much effort into fighting Obama in 2012 than he is w/ trump now...he might have stood a chance.

However, the left does not have to work very hard to paint Trump in a poor light. He gives them entirely too much ammunition. While his approval just hit 50% for the first time according to Rasmussen, if the economy starts to dive at all between now and next November, he's done. Watch what the Feds do...wouldn't put it past them to raise interest rates dramatically to throw a curve into the economy next summer.

Overall, you are correct about the left...they will do anything to keep power, including trying to tank a good economy, and the right needs a fighter. Trump would be wise to dump Pence (Not a fighter) and put Nikki Haley on the ticket for 2020. She is a fighter, and could solidify another 12 years of GOP presidency with a run in 2024 if Trump's economy survives.
    0 0 0 0

The more things change...the more they stay the same. It's like deja vu all over again.

2016 BGO FF Champion
    Ugly American

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Yeah, HW was a gentlemen, and a statesman. An honorable man. But he was too old fashioned to deal with the emerging pond scum that is the modern Democrat party. And you are correct that it's descent into depravity began with Clinton. Though the stupidity really got going under Carter.

That Trump is at 50% approval is amazing. Especially considering the 24/7 ongoing coup attempt he's faced since election night. If he had the MSM running his cheerleading campaign, like they do for the looney left, he'd be at 80% or better.

I said it before the election, and still believe it so. Trump is the only chance we had at getting the country back on track. And it's a slim chance, at that.
    Agree that Nikki Haley seems to be the best person to follow Trump.
    8 years of Trump, followed by 8 years of Haley, and maybe, just maybe, the country can be saved from the death spiral that the left put us in.
    0 1 0 0

BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sick pathetic echo chamber of cultists.
    0 0 0 0

BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

50%? LMAO. Alternative facts are for dumbasses.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
    0 0 0 0

2016 BGO Survivor Champ

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    50%? LMAO. Alternative facts are for dumbasses.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
    You are exactly what is wrong with politics...attack those with whom you disagree. Dumbasses? Surprised you didn't call us racists.

If you had the reading comprehension skills of a 5th grader, you would have been able to follow the comments about the latest 50% approval ratings from RASMUSSEN, as was mentioned.

As for calling people dumbasses...Beans, I don't know you from Adam, but I will ask this...Are you one of those 30 somethings living in your mother's basement who want to change the unfair world in which we live? Do you hide behind a black mask at rally's the way you hide behind your keyboard, internet tough guy?
    0 0 0 0

NFL Pickem Champion 2018
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Virginia Tech

Easy, boys. We don’t want to be forced to step in.

Posted With Tapatalk
    0 2 0 0

Eschew obfuscation.

2016 BGO FF Champion
    BGObsessed

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Air Force

Beans be
    triggered.jpg
    Last edited by Win4us; 07-12-19 at 01:15 PM.
    0 0 0 0