A Burgundy and Gold Obsession
'Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.' - Groucho Marx

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1112
    BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Navy

Default Re: Random Thought: PA Edition

I knew it was a sham the moment it was announced. But give some judge about 3 weeks and one will rule that US can’t pull out of it and it’s legslly binding on us.
    0 0 0 0

BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redskins26 View Post
    I knew it was a sham the moment it was announced. But give some judge about 3 weeks and one will rule that US can’t pull out of it and it’s legslly binding on us.
    I'm sorry, what are you referring to ?
    Your post lost me. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see anything here that you could be referencing.
    0 0 0 0

Sent from my Basic Flip Phone.
    Powered by Tomato Can Wireless.

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Marine Corps Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Fear The Spear View Post
    I'm sorry, what are you referring to ?
    Your post lost me. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see anything here that you could be referencing.
    I think he's referring to the original Iran deal.
    1 0 0 0

Subscribe to our BGO Mailing List

You ain't bonafide

2016 BGO FF Champion
    BGObsessed

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Air Force

I’d be all for a complete reboot of our congress this year. These ****ers rarely do anything positive and bicker like 1st graders most of the time. Term limits henceforth as well.

There’s maybe a handful on each side that could be retained but that’s about it.
    0 0 0 0

“A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.” - George Patton

2016 BGO FF Champion
    Ugly American

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Knowing full well that the R's aren't much better, they're still, better.

Need to replace every D, with an R. No exceptions.

Need to replace every RINO, with an actual R.

About 20yrs of full R control might, I repeat, might, be able to get the country on a better path forward.

Continued "centrist", or even worse yet, "democrat" control, and we're 50yrs or less away from our second bloody civil war. IMHO.
    0 1 0 0

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen"

2016 BGO Survivor Champ

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by Ax View Post
    Knowing full well that the R's aren't much better, they're still, better.

Need to replace every D, with an R. No exceptions.

Need to replace every RINO, with an actual R.

About 20yrs of full R control might, I repeat, might, be able to get the country on a better path forward.

Continued "centrist", or even worse yet, "democrat" control, and we're 50yrs or less away from our second bloody civil war. IMHO.
    We keep getting more and more of these leftists calling for gun confiscation, it may be sooner.
    0 0 0 0

The more things change...the more they stay the same. It's like deja vu all over again.

2016 BGO FF Champion
    Ugly American

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

It'll never happen until everybody 50 and over, today, are dead and gone. It would be too bloody, and they know it.

It's why they keep chipping away wherever they can. It's to setup confiscation down the road. That is their ultimate goal.
    Though few lack the guts to just admit it.
    0 0 0 0

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen"

2016 BGO FF Champion
    BGObsessed

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Air Force

If that ever becomes the case they may as well nuke up here. This state is 80% veterans and well armed.
    0 0 0 0

“A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.” - George Patton

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Marine Corps Virginia

We will never be a 'gun free' nation. Regardless of what anyone thinks of gun ownership, gun rights (and the 2nd amendment as currently interpreted) are just too integral to our history. Trying to significantly restrict gun ownership in the United States would literally result in civil war.

Rhetoric aside, it will never happen.
    0 0 0 0

You ain't bonafide

BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Navy

Quote Originally Posted by Win4us View Post
    Not believing everything that comes out obviously but damn, dude is calling some shots beforehand like Babe Ruth & nailing it.
    I think the guy is a fraud who is playing to a crowd. Like podesta eats kids because he is a cannibal that come out of interview with time they asked him where he liked to vacation at so he gave a location the reporter asked where that was? Podesta replied near the donar cannabalism site. Somehow that got translated into all these people eat children.
    0 0 0 0

BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Navy

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    We keep getting more and more of these leftists calling for gun confiscation, it may be sooner.
    If they succeed in lowering the voting age democrats will capitalize on it to get those votes so they can get people who will advance that regulation.
    0 0 0 0

2016 BGO FF Champion
    BGObsessed

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by redskins26 View Post
    I think the guy is a fraud who is playing to a crowd. Like podesta eats kids because he is a cannibal that come out of interview with time they asked him where he liked to vacation at so he gave a location the reporter asked where that was? Podesta replied near the donar cannabalism site. Somehow that got translated into all these people eat children.
    Always possible he’s a distraction plant. But damned if he’s not nailing things before they happen. I believe the next thing up from Q is indictments about to be shelled out hand over fist for deep state types. Have no idea but we’ll see.

I don’t know about Podesta & cannabilism but he’s a creepy sum bitch all the same. Pretty much anyone associated with Hilly has questionable character imo.
    Last edited by Win4us; 05-23-18 at 10:18 PM.
    0 0 0 0

2016 BGO FF Champion
    BGObsessed

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Air Force

For you guys interested in or already following Q on the tweeter, there’s another (in today voice).

This guy EyeTheSpy has some interesting material as well. Seems pretty much on point with what Q states fwiw.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EyeTheSpy
    0 0 0 0

2016 BGO Survivor Champ

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Florida State

What's the difference between Hilary and Putin?

At least Putin can win an election rigged in his favor.
    0 1 0 0

The more things change...the more they stay the same. It's like deja vu all over again.

2016 BGO Survivor Champ

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Florida State

Call me callous, cold or whatever you want, but I'm growing tired of all the praise for John McCain, especially from those who in 2008 admonished him but love him now for his petty vendetta against Trump.

This man was an angry, bitter, abusive dirtbag for much of his tenure in Washington. The man called his own wife a c*nt!

There is a plethora of other incidents, tirades against staff, other members of Congress, and reporters, but his icing on the cake was his last vote in the Senate.

Instead of retiring at age 81 with health problems he knew he had, his thirst to remain in power made him run for senate one more time on a promise to overturn ACA...a promise he'd been making for 6 years. With the deciding vote, he went against his promise to his constituents out of a bitter vindictiveness he had because Trump delayed his endorsement and his challenger came close to unseating him...that is until Trump did endorse him and he won.

John McCain came out of Viet Nam a hero, and was considered to be a great hope for the GOP. After surviving the Keating 5 fiasco, he became what we all hate in DC, power hungry politicians who think they're above the rest of us. I am glad to know he will never step foot in the chambers of congress again.

I pray for his family, I pray his suffering as he battles the final stages of his cancer, I pray he makes it through the pearly gates when the inevitable occurs, but I am happy the man will never affect law in this country again!
    0 3 0 0

2016 BGO FF Champion
    BGObsessed

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Air Force

Yeah I can’t stand McCain either, dude is about as fake as they come. I’ve read where there’s a few vets who claimed he pretty much took a shit on the code of conduct. That one I just can’t shake... if true.

He’s a weasel either way imho
    0 0 0 0

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Marine Corps Virginia

I’m not a fan primarily because he’s a hot head and his temper often gets the better of good judgment. I’m not inclined to comment on his conduct as a POW as none of us knows the kind of suffering that entailed. He could’ve been released early but declined to leave his fellow prisoners. That’s pretty heroic. There may be other stories out there less flattering. But he served, put his life on the line repeatedly, and suffered greatly.

He may deserve lots of criticism but this probably isn’t the time for it imho.

Posted With Tapatalk
    0 0 0 0

You ain't bonafide

2016 BGO Survivor Champ

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    He may deserve lots of criticism but this probably isn’t the time for it imho.

Posted With Tapatalk

Problem is, people come together during these times and sing praise about the man/woman they were. Ted Kennedy killed someone, they praised him, upon his death. Senator Byrd was a member of the KKK, they praised him upon his death.

So for the next couple of weeks/month or however long, we get to listen to people talk about how great John McCain is, when he wasn't. He was a dirtbag, who squandered away any praise for being a "hero" by his horrible personality for 50 years after.
    0 0 0 0

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Marine Corps Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Problem is, people come together during these times and sing praise about the man/woman they were. Ted Kennedy killed someone, they praised him, upon his death. Senator Byrd was a member of the KKK, they praised him upon his death.

So for the next couple of weeks/month or however long, we get to listen to people talk about how great John McCain is, when he wasn't. He was a dirtbag, who squandered away any praise for being a "hero" by his horrible personality for 50 years after.
    My point is, people have had 50 years to trash him up to this point and will have eternity to trash him after he’s gone. People generally refrain from it when someone is dying or has died because they recognize most people have both admirable and less than admirable traits. It’s respectful to acknowledge the good stuff when someone leaves the earth as there is plenty of time to discuss the other.

Whatever - I have never liked him. Not trying to end the conversation that’s just my take on it.

Posted With Tapatalk
    0 0 0 0

You ain't bonafide

2016 BGO Survivor Champ

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    My point is, people have had 50 years to trash him up to this point and will have eternity to trash him after he’s gone. People generally refrain from it when someone is dying or has died because they recognize most people have both admirable and less than admirable traits. It’s respectful to acknowledge the good stuff when someone leaves the earth as there is plenty of time to discuss the other.

Whatever - I have never liked him. Not trying to end the conversation that’s just my take on it.

Posted With Tapatalk
    I understand. It's just frustrating to see a contemptible man reap such praise. The history books probably won't get it right.
    0 0 0 0