• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Time for some kudos

I LOVE sensitivity pile-ons, so let me add my two cents here as well: serv, you're right. In a season of offensive offense, SS has done what he's paid to do, namely put the pointy ball through the middle of those two tall yellow posts.

While no one is ever going to mistake him for Mark Moseley or even Chip Lohmiller, it sure is nice to feel good about him trotting on the field for an attempt. Especially since our redzone TD privileges seem to have been revoked or at least suspended for the remainder of this season...

Attaboy Sweeze. Keep knocking 'em home my man.

can Sellers get some love? He had that one drop for a TD against the Gnats but I think he's doing a fine job as well.

Like that great job of blocking for Portis on the long run? He has been missing blocks all season that he did not miss in the past. He did make a nice catch and a heck of a block for Betts on the TD run, but he has not been the player he once was for us.

Yeah Mike, I believe he messed that block up. He should have had that guy on his butt. And I don't think Portis was trying to get around him but rather waiting for Mike to finish the guy which never happened.

I'll throw some props to Campbell - he hasn't played very well this season, but at least he never threw 5 INTERCEPTIONS IN ONE GAME!!

/thank god we did not give up 2 firsts for Jay Cutler

I havent ran 70 yards hard in a LOOOOOONG time but I can remember that by the time I got there I was exhausted.

You are not paid to able to do it and do it well either. Different standards for pro athletes, brother.

Yeah Mike, I believe he messed that block up. He should have had that guy on his butt. And I don't think Portis was trying to get around him but rather waiting for Mike to finish the guy which never happened.

I havent ran 70 yards hard in a LOOOOOONG time but I can remember that by the time I got there I was exhausted.

Sellers missed the block, but Portis should certainly be able to finish that run and get 6. It was pathetic that he couldn't score.

I'm gonna have to agree with Lanky. Sellers missed blowing the defender up about 15 yards before Portis was caught and Portis should have cut back 10 yards prior seeing that Sellers was not putting that man down.

Last edited:
From the Dept. of Relatively Obscure Stats comes this note on Andre Carter. He's in a seven way tie for the second most forced fumbles with three. The only players in the league with four are-James Harrison of the Steelers, Robert Mathis of the Colts, and Shaun Phillips of the Chargers.

In this tie with three forced fumbles Carter is equal to the following:

Jared Allen-Minnesota

Brandon McGowan-New England

Terence Newman-Dallas

Will Smith-New Orleans

Julius Peppers-Carolina

Cullen Jenkins and Charles Woodson-Green Bay

Ed Reed-Baltimore

Charles Tillman-Cincinnati

Daryl Smith-Jacksonville

Justin Tuck and Osi Omumenyiora-NY Giants

Not bad company. A good stat to go along with his 8.0 sacks.

Andre Carter is showing the ability he's always had. He's quite a different player when he's not doubled every play.

~Bang

Andre Carter is showing the ability he's always had. He's quite a different player when he's not doubled every play.

~Bang

Agreed. The presence of Fat Al has really freed others to do their thing

When I was at training camp taking photos at the beginning of this season, I had the opportunity for a brief chat w/ Carter. I said to him, what do you think about 14 or 15 sacks this season. His response was so humble; he said, "It doesn't matter how many sacks I have as long as I can contribute."

It is good to see hard work pay of for an individual like Carter. I wish his work ethic would wear off on some of the other players on this team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.