• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Elisha And The Giants Accused Of Creating Fake Memorabilia

Dock them $72 mil - spread out over four years ($18 mil per season). Spread the extra cap to other teams.

If we were to do the same thing, it would mean prison time. I have a hunch this won't even amount to a slap on the wrist for Elisha.

Pretty sure that the league has already got their investigative team in high gear. The NFL treats forgeries, fakes, and fraud like it is the bubonic plague and needs to be eradicated.

I don't like making threats, but if this doesn't result in a LOT more than a slap on the wrist, I may be done. There needs to be substantial loss of draft picks, salary cap or both, along with a hefty fine. Deceiving the fans is abhorrent, imo. Unless more facts came out and this was blown out of proportion, I want blood. Something in the Bountygate/Capgate range, combined.

Don't expect much in the way of consequences for this...

I fear you may be right, but am hoping you're wrong. It may be enough to piss me off to the point that I stop following the sport as much. They make a bullshit cap penalty for us doing something that was perfectly legal. This is patently illegal by ANY definition, and they need to suffer some serious consequences.

Maybe they should rent some of the attorneys from the MPAA and RIAA that are copyright infringement hounds and turn that pack of wolves loose on 'em. :)

Depends...I don't think this falls under the authority of the competition committee, so Mara doesn't have direct control. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.