• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Paulescu....should he be our punter from now on?

The Burgundy Ghost

The Starter
Reaction score
Military Branch
Navy
Alma Mater
Salisbury
I Like Hunter Smith, but Paulescu looked pretty good in yesterday's performance.

3 punts for 150 yards. Long 53, Avg. 50 Net avg.46

I'd like to see what he can do outside, but those numbers are decent. Also, Suisham made his 48yd. FG so holding doesn't look like an issue.

Could Paulescu (25) be a long term solution the the Skins punting woes?
Hunter Smith is 32 and is having injury issues.

What do you think?

If he can do outdoors what he did indoors, I have no problem letting Hunter the Punter go. While it's time for the rest of the team to get younger, Jeff Feagles is 80 years old and still punting so that position is not a huge area of concern for me.

Haha! Isn't this indicative of the 21st century Washington Redskins? Sign a veteran to a decent contract and watch him get injured. This time it's a punter.

If this kid can get it done while Smith is down then why not give him the chance and dump Smith?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.