• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Which Jersey to wear to a Super Bowl Party in Canada

Which Jersey to wear to a Super Bowl Party in Canada

• Joe Theismann

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Dexter Manley

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Mark Rypien

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
When I go to a Super Bowl Party I usually wear a Jersey of a Player from the Super Bowl Days. This year I am going to a Super Bowl Party at a Redskins Fan Friend who lives in B.C. and I want to wear a Jersey that has Canadian Ties. So here are my choices:

Theismann.jpg

Joe Theismann - Member of the Super Bowl XVII Championship Team and Played for the Toronto Argonauts from 1971 -1973

Manley.jpg

Dexter Manley - Member of the Super Bowl XVII and XXII Championship Teams and played for the Ottawa Rough Riders from 1992 - 1993

Rypien.jpg

Mark Rypien - Super Bowl XXVI MVP and born in Calgary, Alberta.

Last edited:
I have this post on this board and ES and Joe Theismann is leading on both boards combined.

Last edited:
i voted for dexter. in my opinion he's one of the dominant pass rushers in the history of the NFL and would be recognized more as such if they were counting sacks at the start of his career.

that and i love his personality. he's never PC and tells you exactly what he thinks. i can't think of one interview i've heard of him that didn't leave me cracking up hysterically

I can't see the poll on my phone, but I vote Dexter also.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I voted for Ryp as well, being Canadian and all. Be prepared to watch the crappy Canadian commercials, unless he has a high def antenna and can pick up a US station.

I voted for Ryp as well, being Canadian and all. Be prepared to watch the crappy Canadian commercials, unless he has a high def antenna and can pick up a US station.

OK I will, I will watching it on Q13 Fox Feed out of Seattle so hopefully they will keep the regular Commercials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.