• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Is there another win on the schedule?

Is there another win on the schedule - which teams do we have a prayer against?

• vs. Broncos

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • at Cowboys

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • at Eagles

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • vs. Saints

• at Raiders

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • vs. Giants

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • vs. Cowboys

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • at Chargers

• No.

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
The pain and suffering is halfway through folks. With 8 games remaining, we're looking at four playoff caliber teams at home, and three of four on the road.

Is there another win on the schedule - which teams do we have a prayer against?

*if you're bold, feel free to pick more than one!*

I think the Redskins CAN win every single game on the schedule.

But it's up to players executing the plays.

They haven't executed many plays this season.

I still say any team can beat any team on Sunday in the NFL.

(Maybe Oakland. Maybe.)

The Redskins cannot win every game even if they played 100% down the stretch! I do see them pulling out at least one divisional game left on the schedule, perhaps two. They may beat Oakland, but I doubt it.

With the way decisions are being made right now by player, coach, insecure VP...No more wins.

Poll needs a "No" option sir.

That is what I call service. :)

I too think they COULD win any of their remaining games but they are just making too many mistakes and/or giving up too many big plays for that to happen often. I think they win the remaining home divisional games as well as Oakland and one other perhaps Denver. So I guess that leaves them at 6-10. COULD be better or worse. Will be worse if things continue to fall apart the next two weeks. I believe the next 2 weeks will show whether they hang tough or fold for the rest of the season. We'll see.......

Yeah, this team is falling apart, players are mailing it in. There are 0 wins left on the schedule. 2-14.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

We might sneak one off the Cowboys or Eagles. Other than that I got nothing.
O
O

I voted no.

Just like when JC drops back...I can't see it.

I also voted no.

In my judgment it would also be in the best interests of the team long-term not to have another win. 2010 is looking like an uncapped year with an added possibility of a greater than usual number of coaches and possibly an extra GM or two becoming available. Therefore the obviousness of desperate need must be kept as intensely apparent as possible to the organization and a season collapse is also necessary to maintain the current level of fan anger with the state of the team. An unexpected win, or perhaps two, will allow the organization to take the position that their "adjustments" are showing signs of success and some fans may be deluded into false hope and unwittingly support the organizations' continued failures.

To whatever level the pressure may be having an effect-exactly how much will only be ascertained by the organizations' moves in 2010-it needs to be maintained.

I see 2 games:

1. The Raiders b/c they find as many ways to screw up as we do.

2. Eagles- The Skins play pretty well against the Eagles at the Linc (better than at FedEx) the past few seasons. I have no clue why.

Frankly, if we go 2-14 I hope we'll be smart enough to draft a LT like Okung from OSU.

I'll go out on a limb. Feel we will (should) beat the Raiders. I also see us upsetting Dallas along the way. There is also a chance we could beat the Giants the way they're playing.

I see 3 potential wins.

Personally I don't see any other wins this season. This is however based on what I hear because I am done watching the Redskins in 09. Can't believe my 4 and 12 prediction won't come true now.
:(

Mike, the Raiders beat Philly at home, a team that straight shellacked us in our own house. No, I don't think we can beat the Raiders.

Historically, we just don't seem to fare to well against the Raiders, whether they suck or not. I think our defense is slightly better but their running game is a little better and their O-Line is better. Unless we play lights out against someone else, it's really the only winnable game remaining. Why the heck can we not beat teams in the AFC West?

we swept philly and they arent even that tuff anyways.

Okay, I've figured out how you remain so positive - you are able to black out the bad games from memory. Because clearly you don't remember the Monday night debacle from two weeks ago in which the Iggles beat us like a red-headed step child.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.