• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Coolest gift of all ...

Miles Monroe

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Got a big padded envelope yesterday from a friend / club member. He's on his 6th deployment, and should be rotating home in a few months. I had sent him two boxes of goodies for Christmas, which he shared with his crew (chopper pilot).

I open the envelop to find a post card, a folded American flag, and a certificate signed by his crew. He carried the flag on a combat mission with him so it would be "seasoned" for my group of riders here in Fl.

That just too cool.

That is way cool!

That is way cool!

You would love my buddy bones. 3 years in the Corps, got out, but wanted to fly, and saw the army was the easiest rout. He's hit more hot LZ's then you can shake a stick at. He's started the retirement process, so once he rotates home, he'll be a PFC soon after.

nice...you thinking of flying it or making a shadow box?

It will never fly. I'll order a nice triangular flag box, and it will sit next to my dad's burial flag after the clubs annual camping trip next month. I just got internet back after almost 24 hours. I'll scan in the certificate, and post it up shortly.

Ya, the one my dads flag is in I got online. There's a zillion of em out there, whatever ya call em .......

That's absolutely awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.