• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

How the hell is Haslett still here?

I saw Meriweather blamed for blown assignments, but Perry Riley got caught twice out of position for TD's.

There was one play that had me furious during the game...the only time I think I wanted to truly break something. Nick Foles had just gotten crushed! He was on the ground writhing in pain. The clock was running and he tried to shake it off and get to his feet. They should have been forced to attend to him, possibly costing a timeout or possibly having him rush the next play.

However, Brian Orakpo hurt his finger and instead of running off the field to force Philly's hand...he lay on the ground so our trainers had to come out...for a FINGER!!! Foles was given time to regain his senses and burned us on the next play to extend the series on a critical 3rd and long if I recall correctly.

That is the point I knew Orakpo is done as a Redskins' DE/LB...whatever you want to call him. For someone in their contract year, he sure is playing like a pansy this year.

I was doing the same thing in chat. Aren't defensive players always bragging about how tough they are and how they can tolerate pain? I am not shocked that he didn't see the QB on his back though since he never seems to really get there to make a play.

Jack Youngblood played on a broken leg once
Ronnie Lott cut his freaking finger OFF to play again sooner

and your wittle finga hurt to the point where you laid down? Dude....

If you guys are right and they let Rak walk.. the grade on the Trent Murphy pick HAS to go up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.