• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sorely disappointed....

Seriously though, I do appreciate what you're saying MM. We need a touch more civility. Its the easiest thing in the world to type a blast at someone you will probably never meet or know. It takes strength and character to forgo that or not strike back. I only know one person on this site. I've known him since we were kids and he's like a brother to me. I hope that I would treat everyone else on this site just like him.

I agree, it's so easy to act like a prick when you're not face to face with a person. If people would post as if they were sitting next to the person, things would go so much smoother. Not to imply it's some sort of major mess here, it's not by any means. It's like in "A League of Their Own" when Dugan is yelling at Evelyne. The umpire tells him to speak to her as if he was speaking to his mother.

And if you call me a penis with a little cap, there's going to be a problem...:rotflmao:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.