• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 17 Results

Andy Reid= This generations Marty Schottenheimer.

The difference?

One relied on the run to a fault and the other relies on the pass to a fault.

Lol, a legend is born. Now the only question remaining is how many SBs will Luck win?

A. 2

B. 3

C. 5

A legend?

You really over exaggerate a lot.

Yes he does! But Luck just created a legend with that comeback my friend. The story will never include the injuries to the Chiefs, nor will that story include the Chiefs playing prevent defense...you know the one that prevents winning!

LTB, BB and others....you have a great chance to make up a lot of ground this weekend. I may go 1-3, or even 0-4.

So who do the Colts play next weekend? Is it the Broncos? If so, these may be the best playoffs of the last ten years.

The college bowl games are amazing this year, and now the NFL playoffs just started off with a bang.

So who do the Colts play next weekend? Is it the Broncos? If so, these may be the best playoffs of the last ten years.

The college bowl games are amazing this year, and now the NFL playoffs just started off with a bang.

Patriots, in Foxboro.

The Aints should think about a pass rush. It's not a new concept.

Nick Foles, what an amazing season. Good God.

This game has been missed opportunities out the whazzoo which team wants it in the 2nd half

Saints looking good. If they win, I give up a game here. Wouldn't mind it though. :)

This one is far from over. Those terrible Brees passes in the first half may yet lose the game for the Saints.

How many holding calls on the Crows? Saints playing them and the zebras.

0-2 here. Everyone made ground.

Perfect so far, not that it's going to help me much...

Bet the janitor at The Link looks like the Maytag Repairman,sitting in front of an empty trophy case. Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.