• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Make your Super Bowl Picks, here and now.

Who will be the Champs ?

• Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Packers

• Panthers

• 49ers

• Patriots

• Bengals

• Colts

• Chiefs

• Total voters

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
3 questions

Who do you WANT to see in the Super Bowl (most intriguing matchup) ?

Who do you BELIEVE will be in the Super Bowl ?

Third is in the poll, who will win it.....ironic that the poll allows a maximum of 12 choices - exactly the number of playoff teams.

Saints - Bengals is what I would like to see

Panthers - Broncos is what I think will happen

The Chargers will win it because we beat them this season and yall all know that if we beat you you are going to win the Super Bowl! ;)

But really I hate to say it but the Panthers will win. I just threw up in my mouth....

The most intriguing matchup would be the Broncos vs Seadderall. Offense vs Defense

The classiest matchup would be the Chiefs vs the Packers. Both teams fans are always near the top of best fans in the NFL.

The loveable losers matchup would be the Bengals vs the Eagles.

The young standout QB matchup would be the Colts vs Panthers. (Giving the nod to Newton over Russell or Kaepernick because like Luck he was a #1 pick.)

The QB bowl would be the Broncos vs the Saints. They can settle that yardage record discrepancy.

The clash of the rings would be the Patriots vs the 49ers.

The low-ratings bowl would be the Chargers vs the Panthers.

The ultimate revenge bowl would be Chiefs vs Eagles. Andy Reid beating the team that fired him.

I'm sure I'm missing some other juicy matchups in here, but I've given enough for now. As far as who I think will win, I have no idea. Did anyone see my picks this year? I've haven't been right very often.

Seadderall
that's the best name I've heard yet.

Good breakdown, Kel......

except for including the Eagles as loveable losers.

Well, I don't love them. I just thought of teams that have been around a while but can't win. There are others in that list with no superbowls, but they have been around longer than those teams.

I just want Andy Reid to win a superbowl, and laugh hysterically when he gets the trophy. When they ask him what's so funny, he can say "Philly still doesn't have one of these."

I'd love to see the chiefs beat Seadderall (love that, btw) and see that pos douchebag Pete Carroll cry. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You forgot KC vs. SF........

Alex Smith attempting to prove to his old team, that they made a big mistake.

I knew there would be more. I also thought about Denver vs Carolina. With Fox going against the team that fired him.

There are lots of intriguing matchups. This first game looked like a blowout and is now shaping up for a good finish. I can only hope all the games are like this.

I'm done with "intriguing matchups" after the stupid Harbaughwl last year. Ugh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Pains me to say it, but I just have a feeling that no one will be able to stop the Seahawks this year.

Unlikeunlikeunlikeunlike

and disagree. When's the last time the best team from the regular season won the whole enchilada?

I have a feeling the refs are going to get involved somehow if San Diego is on the way to winning. Manning has already lost too many playoff games and this isn't vs Brady. Rivers isn't exactly the leagues posterboy either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.