• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread vs Cowboys

It makes me wonder how many of our guys really want to stay here, or would they prefer to play somewhere else?

Could you really blame them? Other than last year, we have not done shit in the past 6 years. We have won what 1 playoff game in the past 15 years or so? That my friends is a disgrace.

Feel bad for London Fletcher.

His coaches/teammates let him down on his last home game.

What a slap in the face.

Well, from what I saw, Fletch was about 4 steps behind his man when he made the reception, and scored the go ahead TD for Dallas. He let the team down as much as they did him....

Well, from what I saw, Fletch was about 4 steps behind his man when he made the reception, and scored the go ahead TD for Dallas. He let the team down as much as they did him....

That was Perry Riley.

I'm growing tired of the uneven refereeing that seems to go on. They might as well tie a rope around our guys and anchor them to the their o line and we just don't get a flag. Ever.

I don't understand it. Because of Trent Williams? The League is out to get us? I mean come on, is that really it?

Is it the color of our jersey? Hard to tell when you're being held when you're wearing burgundy?

I'm growing tired of the uneven refereeing that seems to go on. They might as well tie a rope around our guys and anchor them to the their o line and we just don't get a flag. Ever.

I don't understand it. Because of Trent Williams? The League is out to get us? I mean come on, is that really it?

Is it the color of our jersey? Hard to tell when you're being held when you're wearing burgundy?

Lo and behold we find common ground. There has to be something that has us on the ref's radar. The long Murray run was a clear hold on Wilson who was bearing down on the tackle. I mean his jersey was yanked nearly off! OK...maybe not nearly off, but for ****'s sake Wilson's direction was changed when he was held so obviously! KDawg suggested that Jackson fell down, but after reviewing the play that Romo completed to Bryant for the big gain, Tryon Smith was yanking Jackson down by his jersey. 2 big plays for Dallas, 2 terrible no-calls by the refs.

People should know that the refs have been deciding games this way and with non-PI calls for years now.

It wasn't pass interference calls, but blatant holds. One hold saw Murray get around the edge with Wilson just about to tackle or at least hinder his progress enough for another player to tackle him, as Wilson was re-directed from the yank on his jersey allowing Murray to get the edge for the big gain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.