• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Recon - The Cowboys-The Trail Downhill

And Jerry is doing a wonderful job at GM and face of the franchise...keep it up Jerruh don't listen to a bunch disgruntled fans and reporters just wanting to ride in on your coat tails. Heck you could just fire the coach and hire yourself as coach.:new_idea:
Hey man, don't complain.

As long as everyone (especially the Cowboys' team) are in denial about who/what their real problem is, they will keep him around.
And that's better for us.
Jerry, listen closely, "Romo is not the problem, Romo is not the problem......"

Would it be wrong of me to accept tickets to see the Ravens play the Patriots instead of going to/wathcing the Redskins' game?

Uh... Yeah. Did I log into black and purple obsession by accident? Who cares?

Would it be wrong of me to accept tickets to see the Ravens play the Patriots instead of going to/wathcing the Redskins' game?

Out of curiosity, how good are the seats?

What puzzles me is why the cowboys are so attached to him.

For the same reason that supposedly 'smart' people have been committing errors in judgment for millenia - because to reverse course would require Jerry Jones to admit he made a major mistake.

Tony Romo=Vietnam.

And everyone knows, you never get involved in a ground war in Asia.

I am not even sure I am going to be watching the game...how sad is THAT?!

Huh?????

Say it ain't so Joe! Unless birth or death is involved, the Dallas game cannot be missed.

Come one guys - get your acts together :) It doesn't matter if we've had the worst season in Redskins history. It's Dallas at home! Man the eff up.

Me? I'll have Dallas and Jets fans over for epic man grilling, beer drinking, and hopefully witnessing the Redskins knock Dallas another wrung closer to playoff elimination.

Seriously?

It's Dallass week!

As soon as I posted i might not watch i was slapped by redskins reality!

Maybe now, Mike will take Boone seriously, when he says, "if you don't show up for the game, we talk about you"

Uh... Yeah. Did I log into black and purple obsession by accident? Who cares?

You will be black and blue!!!

Out of curiosity, how good are the seats?

They were lower level but I was reminded of my priorities so you got me in chat today. But I refuse to spend money to go to the game. Fair weather fan? Well, I guess so but after the KC game in the snow/freezing rain I am fine if you want to call me that.

Dont worry about my cred. I got cred coming out the wazoo.

You got something out of the wazoo!

Purple and black....the color of Goal's eye!

I'm not scured of you. I'll tape a pic of Flacco over my face and you'll never hit me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.