• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

emoticons

CounterTrey

The Team Captain
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a whole slew of these things some of which I can't find online anymore. I was wondering if there was any way I could talk you into adding a few of them, at least 2 that I think would fit in quite nicely. I have some pretty funny ones too. Just let me know, I have about 150 of em from when I ran the Rant.

Hey guys I have a whole slew of these things some of which I can't find online anymore. I was wondering if there was any way I could talk you into adding a few of them, at least 2 that I think would fit in quite nicely. I have some pretty funny ones too. Just let me know, I have about 150 of em from when I ran the Rant.

Can you PM them to me or if you need an email address I can provide one and take a look?

Hey, no rush, just wanted to let you know I never got anything if you were still interested in my adding some emoticons...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.