• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL.com: Snyder is 'pissed' at state of redskins

The Post revels in this stuff. Their relationship with the redskins is worse than Shanahan's with Griffin/Snyder.

If McNair said that, he was 'meddling'...but, the NFL won't hold anyone accountable if they're picking on the Skins.

McNair never said that. John Clayton said it in an article. I read the article and it was speculation, but as you can see the people have run with the story and believe he really said it.

Here is the Clayton article.
John Clayton: Who could be the next Texans coach? - ESPN

Here is an article of what McNair actually said
Bob McNair says Texans will hire an experienced NFL head coach | ProFootballTalk

And one more from Lason La Canfora, who is always trolling. I actually saw an article that gave credit to JLC having inside knowledge of the Texans short list and Shanahan being at the top of it. But again, he's just speculating as well.
Mike Shanahan, Lovie Smith, Kevin Sumlin on Texans' radar - CBSSports.com

I say all of that to say McNair doesn't appear to be meddling. This is a good example of how someone speculates, another person picks it up as news, and before you know it, it's an accepted fact through all the media.

It sounds like Shanahan may be scheming to get out. And the Texans may be the place he lands. I don't think it's unreasonable for anyone to speculate that. But no one affiliated with the Texans has actually said that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.