• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Today's Inactives

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
December 8, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

LANDOVER, Md. – The teams have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today’s game between the Washington Redskins and Kansas City Chiefs:

For the Washington Redskins:

- No. 8 QB Rex Grossman

- No. 25 CB Chase Minnifield

- No. 31 S Brandon Meriweather

- No. 36 FB Darrel Young

- No. 51 LB Brandon Jenkins

- No. 67 G Josh LeRibeus

- No. 86 TE Jordan Reed

No. 24 Bacarri Rambo is expected to start in place of Meriweather at free safety.

No. 84 Niles Paul is expected to start in place of Young at fullback.

For the Kansas City Chiefs:

- No. 9 QB Tyler Bray

- No. 50 LB Justin Houston

- No. 64 C Eric Kush

- No. 75 G Rishaw Johnson

- No. 76 T Branden Albert

- No. 80 TE Anthony Fasano

- No. 96 DT Jaye Howard

No. 79 Donald Stephenson is expected to start in place of Albert at left tackle.

No. 74 Geoff Schwartz is expected to start in place of No. 73 Jon Asamoah at right guard.

No. 84 Sean McGrath is expected to start in place of Fasano at tight end.

No. 51 Frank Zombo is expected to start in place of Houston at left outside linebacker.

On Saturday, the Chiefs released No. 14 WR Chad Hall. The team also promoted No. 46 TE Dominique Jones from its practice squad. Jones (6-3, 270) is a 26-year-old Shepherd University product in his second NFL season.

I think they are just being smart with him Mike. Why rush him back now - the rest of the games are meaningless. He's a future star. Let him recover before putting back out there. I like the thought process.

Is he a future star though? He had one great game and now hes out. We had the same thoughts with davis. Not saying he is sleepy but as far as performance goes its about par.

I don't think anyone could look at Reed and NOT think he isn't a future star. I'm sure the team physician is holding him out. He's shown more 'desire' to play and do whatever is asked for him than Davis has in his entire career.

Jordan Reed is already the all time team leader in catches by rookie TE. Yeah, a big time star in the making.

I think they are just being smart with him Mike. Why rush him back now - the rest of the games are meaningless. He's a future star. Let him recover before putting back out there. I like the thought process.

Smart with one Reed, stupid with another.

Pretty sure Reed was either the #1 or #2 TE in the league prior to the injury. I think he's a keeper...

Reed's a stud. No doubt in my mind. Go ahead and sit him the rest of the year, and Doughty too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.