• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What's the chance of this scenario happening after next year ?

He got better.

Well, I did do the nose ...

Griffin will not pick a coach that wants to trade him and start cousins.

Seems the Texans will have some turnover this offseason. Maybe Wade Phillips can bring JJ Watt on over.

I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!

I woulda had so much fun yelling that out in Salem back in the day. All you had to do was point and yell "witch" then they burned your ass.

Crispy Mara anyone?

Last edited:
I woulda had so much fun yelling that out in Salem back in the day. All you had to do was point and yell "witch" then they burned your ass. Crispy Mara anyone?
He's such a slimy som of a britch, I doubt he'd ignite

So, if Mike weighs the same as a duck, he's a witch !

well, according to Shanahan Dr. Andrews told him during the Seattle game that Griffin didn't face significant risk of further injury by playing the second half.

if that is true, then I wouldn't trust Andrews as far as I can throw him.

well, according to Shanahan Dr. Andrews told him during the Seattle game that Griffin didn't face significant risk of further injury by playing the second half.

if that is true, then I wouldn't trust Andrews as far as I can throw him.

It's a joke Bulldog. But don't worry, because someday, all this will be yours...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.