• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2013 - Week 12 vs San Francisco 49ers

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Anne the Fan

Before I begin discussing the upcoming game against the 49ers, I need to make a confession: Of all the opponents on...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Effing brilliant, Anne. I'm in much the same boat, but at least you provided me with some laughs to get me through the week. Well done!

Well written Anne! Hopefully will see you in chat for at least part of the game?
HTTR forever!

I LOL'd...and then I cried. Dagnabbit this is a depressing season... :(

Good work Anne. Though I don't share the pessimism so many do concerning Monday night.

I believe we beat the 9'ers.

Excellent job, Anne-funny too. :)

I'm not as sanguine as Ax but in the light of nothing being impossible with this team, a win Monday night wouldn't really surprise me much at all.

Neither would a loss. :thud:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.