• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Anyone watching the Wizards?

If you ever do want to go to a game, just go on stubhub, and wait to buy your tickets until about 90 minutes before tipoff.

Prices drop rapidly the day of the game.....literally hour by hour.

yeah i may go up to the metro and see if i can snag some on my phone right before the game and hop on the death trap, i mean metro rail, to the stadium.

if i get them for cheap i can go. if not i'll be able to make it home in time to watch it :)

yeah i may go up to the metro and see if i can snag some on my phone right before the game and hop on the death trap, i mean metro rail, to the stadium.

if i get them for cheap i can go. if not i'll be able to make it home in time to watch it :)

Seriously, that's how I've done it for years.

It doesn't matter if it's great seats for a concert, or playoff basketball games.

Tickets on Stubhub that people are asking $400 for right now will be $300 the morning of the game, and $250 90 minutes before tipoff.

Sellers start to panic as the game approaches.

Never, and I mean ever, buy tickets before the day of the event. That is, if you can be flexible.

Nice first half. The Wizards are really being tested on the road, but they seem to be keeping their composure.

Wizards became the 16th team since 1983-84 season to win the first two games of a series on the road.

They just wanted it more tonight. Outside of a 30-15 run by the bulls late in the third, the wizards dominated.

I can't help but root for the Bullets, even as a Spurs fan, they are the hometown team. The refs were atrocious all around, too much chippy play and hacking allowed in the post, the NBA doesn't want any sweeps in the first round except Miami vs Charlotte.

I can't believe Joey Crawford is still an NBA ref.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I can't believe Joey Crawford is still an NBA ref.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

the officiating was awful, and reminded me why i hate the NBA. the refs are just a joke at this point, even moreso in the playoffs.

i'm surprised the wizards were able to pull out a win. the refs clearly do everything they can to extend every series; well, most series. i'm pretty sure letting the wizards win the first two on the road wasn't in the ref's game plan.

John Wall disappointed me last night...the whole team's performance in that last 2 minutes was not what I expected to see from a team that had won it's 1st 2 away games, but if Wall doesn't miss those 2 free throws, they are looking at a 2 point lead with about 45 seconds left instead of a tie that became a 3 point deficit seconds later. That was a 5 point swing in about 12 seconds.

Yup
he's not ready to be the leader yet, and if Nene's importance to the team was ever a question then last night was certainly the answer.

That's fine though. They had one home game to give.

I guess you can call me a fair weather fan because that was the most NBA Basketball I have watched in 5 years.

I'll still root for the home team.

I understand why the league suspended Nene. They simply can not afford to not come down hard.

But the suspension sucks and I can't help but feel like it's a bit much.

At this point it's clear the wizards are the better team.

I missed the first three quarters of the game. Thought it was on tonight. :/

Damn, looks like a hell of a game. Ariza went off. The highlights made it look like an awesome game to be at.

Redskins players had made a real effort to show support for the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.