• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Anyone watching the Wizards?

They sound a lot like the Crapitals. Can't string together a full game.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Why would Ariza foul there??

Apparently it was a hometown call. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah... there were lots of bad calls towards the end. 3 wizards fouled out, i think the rocket sonly had 12 or 14 fouls the whole game.

was a bad loss. they played well and deserved to win. if they played like that every night...

oh well.

They're trying hard man, I'll give them that. At the end of the day they just don't have an all star roster to compete for a championship, but they've got a group of guys that put it all out there majority of the time and are entertaining.

It's going to be fun to watch how they deal without Nene for a while. They're all going to have to step up without any one of them going over the top and trying to do too much.

5 road game streak comes to and end in Miami. They were close until the end. Not a bad way to end a streak for the wizards.

3 games over .500 still. Things looking up!

Wizards clinched the playoffs tonight.

First to time in 6 years that's been said.

They secured a 5th seed last night. They're matched up against the bulls.

The playoffs is when real basketball starts. The regular season is a joke. So the question is whether this team can step up to that level of play.

Everyone knew their best shot of getting out of the first round was to not get matched up against the heat or pacers, but the bulls can be a nasty team.

Yeah, in addition to that the Bulls are just a tough team in the playoffs. They play hard, consistently. That's coaching, and they have a hell of a coach.

I just think the wizards are entirely too young to step into NBA playoffs and play like that. We'll see. They've surprised everyone that was willing to watch all season long (see the first post of this thread ;) ) so maybe they have more up their sleeve.

I can't wait to go to a game. I've never been to an NBA playoff game before. Don't think I can pass up the chance this time around, it might be another 5+ years before it happens again.

Nene en fuego.

Gortat was also big tonight. They need to convince him to stay.

Last edited:
when they picked up miller later in the season people couldn't understand why they would make that move.

last night miller came up huge off the bench. more than his stats, he showed how useful a savvy and experienced vet is in the playoffs with the way he controlled momentum while wall took a breather.

game 3 is sold out. game 4 is 100 for the worst seats in the house. 250-400 for decent to good. i was planning on going, but not at that price :\

Wowsers... Good old fairweather DC fans, lol! You could literally get wizards tickets for less than $2 a couple years ago. They couldn't GIVE them away!! Same with the Caps pre-Ovechkin.

Wowsers... Good old fairweather DC fans, lol! You could literally get wizards tickets for less than $2 a couple years ago. They couldn't GIVE them away!! Same with the Caps pre-Ovechkin.

Yup, it's how we roll here in DC!!

For what it's worth I'm a proud fair weather fan of the capitals, wizards, and nationals :)

When I finally give up my Redskins tickets I'll probably become a fair weather fan for them too. We'll see ;)

I'm not even a fairweather fan of the wizards... I just can't get into the NBA.

I'm not even a fairweather fan of the wizards... I just can't get into the NBA.

I can't either. I loved it when I was a kid - I remember cheering for the Sonics :)

It's just not a real sport and hasn't been for a while. They purposefully took the league and made it player-oriented. It's successful in terms of money, but the product has suffered immensely.

Part of the reason I love this incarnation of the Wizards is because it revolves around a bunch of under-appreciated guys playing their hearts out. They've been truly entertaining to watch this season.

game 3 is sold out. game 4 is 100 for the worst seats in the house. 250-400 for decent to good. i was planning on going, but not at that price :\

Fans up there crack me up.

It's like much of the region has just suffered from PTSD (post tramautic sports syndrome) for so many years. Extreme highs and extreme lows. A good portion are now neurotic.

If you ever do want to go to a game, just go on stubhub, and wait to buy your tickets until about 90 minutes before tipoff.

Prices drop rapidly the day of the game.....literally hour by hour.

Fans up there crack me up.

It's like much of the region has just suffered from PTSD (post tramautic sports syndrome) for so many years. Extreme highs and extreme lows. A good portion are now neurotic.

My friends and I were trying to justify it, before actually looking at the prices, because we knew they would be high (not that high though...)

We were all like...

Hey... you never know... might be another 30 years before the team comes home in a playoff series having stolen one on the road. Maybe it's worth it! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.