• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Remember When Ryman Said The Oline Sucked And People Argued With Him?

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
If you don't he'll tell you all about it, just as......oh wait, nevermind.

Just poking fun to lighten the mood. Jeez, you guys are off the hinges like you thought we were contenders :laugh:

**SPOILER ALERT** We have a good shot at losing 5 of our final 7 games. So calm down. It sucks, but after how this season's gone so far, if some of you guys didn't see this coming, you're kidding yourselves.

Now, instead of getting mad about the losses, get happy about the wins and enjoy them when they come. We've been through worse, we'll get through this too. At least we aren't dealing with the problems those teams in Florida are dealing with. You know, silver lining and all.

Going to bed miserable and mad never did anybody a bit of good. It's just football, and we've been bad forever. Now unbunch your panties and sleep it off. Oh Lanky, I hope you're drunk. I've never actually seen you lose your mind before like you have tonight. It makes for good entertainment, but if you're drunk I have a feeling you might be a little embarassed when you read through your posts in the morning.

Good night ladies :D

If ya don't want to see or hear it, don't click on threads he's started. Pretty simple actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.