• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Paging the Invisible Man

I wonder how Jackson would fare at ILB, to be honest. I think he's heady enough to make it work. But, I also have to assume that Haslett has had that idea and it didn't work out as we would hope.

Interesting...he's definitely got the chops in coverage to play MLB; I wouldn't be scurred of him hanging with almost any TE in the league.

Agreed. But, this is London Fletcher. UDFA who has been defying the odds since he joined the league. Maybe he doesn't get the official title next year. Maybe he starts out down the ladder a few rungs. But he's the kind of guy, that if he can coach, will be a huge benefit to the organization. It keeps continuity, while at the same time, promotes getting new blood on the field.

Win, win.

We kept Philip Daniels around as "director of player development" for a while but then got replaced by a guy named Malcolm Blacken. This would be a cool spot for Fletch, keeping him in touch with the team, and available at the facility. Don't know exactly what that title means, but I gotta imagine it means he's in close contact with the team.

Well, based on what the linebackers have done in 2013, I think a new position coach is in order.

This is the unit on D with the most talent but we are not getting the production.

As far as I can tell Slowik hasn't succeeded at any spot in Denver or Washington.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.