• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Vikings

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
So...we know that AD gets his tonight but can whoever is under center for the Vikes do enough to derail the Skins first winning streak of the season? Or do RGIII and the boys go into MN and pillage for their second straight win?

Hail!

So...we know that AD gets his tonight but can whoever is under center for the Vikes do enough to derail the Skins first winning streak of the season? Or do RGIII and the boys go into MN and pillage for their second straight win?

Hail!

Can? Do? Eff that! The Redskins are going to kick the Vikings ass tonight. The only question is whether they do it by Land, by Air, or both. Or maybe by Sea. It could happen.

Last edited:
Sea? I think you meant Air.

I just had pretty much an entire bottle of wine, so buckle up for chat mother****ers!

To the larger viewing audience, I'm fairly certain a 3-5 team vs a 1-7 team doesn't qualify. ;)

MINNEAPOLIS – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for tonight’s game against the Minnesota Vikings:

For the Washington Redskins:

- No. 8 QB Rex Grossman

- No. 25 RB Chris Thompson

- No. 48 S Jose Gumbs

- No. 51 LB Brandon Jenkins

- No. 67 G Josh LeRibeus

- No. 83 TE Fred Davis

- No. 95 NT Chris Neild

No. 85 Leonard Hankerson is expected to start in place of No. 15 Joshua Morgan at wide receiver.

Stunned about Fred Davis being inactive. Just stunned.

All year we have had TNF (which replaced MNF), and when the Redskins finally play early, the game is replaced by freaking GOLF, FFS! I have to admit I did know all week that the golf would be on, but I was hoping that it might rain enough to postpone the day's play, or that the TV network might make a late change, but to no avail.

So, it's here and GameCentre for me.

Can? Do? Eff that! The Redskins are going to kick the Vikings ass tonight. The only question is whether they do it by Land, by Air, or both. Or maybe by Sea. It could happen.

Spoken like a true Marine.

1st and goal from the 1 and not a single handoff to young. you're a genius Kyle, ****ing genius.

One run on first and goal? Total crap, Kyle!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Been watching off and on, looks like Griff is firing it pretty well, on target and decisive.
Didn't like the ragdoll look at the end of his run toward the goal line, maybe that's his run strategy, go limp and flop around when he gets hit :)

I'll take that 10 point lead at the half.

We're looking great. RG3 looks like he might be back to 80%, and Pierre Garcon just continues to kick ass and take names.

The o-line looks great, Reed continues to develop and Morris is an absolute pleasure.

Heh, yeah Griff does need to work on his football moves when he runs.

This team is clearly ready to make a late season run.

What a joke.

Pathetic. I'm so sick of not only blowing big leads, but blowing them, then giving up way more than what our lead was. What a pitiful bunch. We had a 13 point lead, now we've given up 17 unanswered and the Vikings are about to walk their way into the endzone again. We're nowhere near even being decent.

Watching the Skins defense is so freakin painful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.