• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Vikings

It's not all bad! We still have games against the 49ers, Chiefs, Falcons, Eagles, Cowboys and 2 x Giants to finish the season. Can't see any wins coming from that lot!

It's not all bad! We still have games against the 49ers, Chiefs, Falcons, Eagles, Cowboys and 2 x Giants to finish the season. Can't see any wins coming from that lot!

Not sure I can watch the rest of this season..

We're not gonna replace the coach.

Go to bed.

At this juncture, I am for it. Snyder can get off the hook by letting Bruce make the call after the season is over.

The good news is that we will have a higher second round pick.

There's your goddamn second half lead abandoning the motherf@cking run for whoever wants to cite some goddamn statistical study about running the ball and f@cking winning. There's your goddam statistical anomaly, right f@cking there!

Fire Kyle and Mike on the plane ride home.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last week 3 running plays in redzone... 3 TDs... this week? Geesh. Where was Morris.. He was running like a horse. Didn't they learn anything by the Chargers doing what they did in the Redzone last week?

30326.gif

Oh, and f@ck Ed Hochuli, that was the most one-sided reffing I've ever seen! BULLSH!T

I know we are all just beating ourselves over this but g. Damnit We had a huge lead and blew it to ****! We freaking deserve this..

There's your goddamn second half lead abandoning the motherf@cking run for whoever wants to cite some goddamn statistical study about running the ball and f@cking winning. There's your goddam statistical anomaly, right f@cking there!

Fire Kyle and Mike on the plane ride home.

Yes, clearly not running the ball is what's wrong with this team.

Last week 3 running plays in redzone... 3 TDs... this week? Geesh. Where was Morris.. He was running like a horse. Didn't they learn anything by the Chargers doing what they did in the Redzone last week?

They've had at least 8 rushing TDs in the past three games in the red zone. Of course they'd get pass happy!

Surprisingly, I'm over the Sav experiment. It was good while it was effective, but he has lost his mojo and is punting nowhere as good as I know he could kick.

As much as I hate to say it, but stay away from Aussie punters.

Our punter was also a bit loss today as he couldnt kick more than 30 yards.

Not sure I can watch this pathetic display much longer anymore either. Had that team on the ropes and blew it! BA-LEW it!

Yes, clearly not running the ball is what's wrong with this team.

Either you're not watching, or being willfully ignorant just to try and win an argument.

Nit pick Kyle all you want. This loss lies squarely on the defense. Or, lack thereof.

Surprisingly, I'm over the Sav experiment. It was good while it was effective, but he has lost his mojo and is punting nowhere as good as I know he could kick.

As much as I hate to say it, but stay away from Aussie punters.

What the heck was that fake punt about? I hope Paul ran the wrong route, because otherwise Rocca underthrew him by 10 yards...

Once the Shanahans are gone, this team will look good. We finally have some talented players.

What we don't have is someone who knows how to evaluate good coodinators, and make smart hiring decisions. Instead, we have a guy who looks completely lost on the sideline, and whose big ego will get him shipped right out of here.

3 different WR coaches in 4 years? He's a moron.

Things will be better next season. Let's hope Allen picks the next HC.

Last edited:
Either you're not watching, or being willfully ignorant just to try and win an argument.

No, I just think the team has so many holes and you have such a hard on for kyle you want to pin every problem on him when the reality is the team sucks. We can't block, punt, pass, catch, kick, return, not get delay of games, get sacks, get pressure, or show any competent time management.

But you keep talking about abandoning the run. I'm sure replacing our O play caller will really make a big difference.

Nit pick Kyle all you want. This loss lies squarely on the defense. Or, lack thereof.

Sorry Ax, but you are dead wrong. The defense was good enough to win this game (and probably would have if Kerrigan had CB hands). The offense abandoned the run in the second half, yet again. With an even bigger lead this time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.