• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

switching gears to MN

fansince62

if allen lines up against Polumbus……what are we to do? not feeling good about this one.

They should put DY back there to pick up blocks. He loves hitting people.

Outside of that I'm out of ideas. 3 of our 5 O linemen are just not any good unless we're able to dictate the game to the defense; ie: get them moving side to side for that zone-blocking game.

They should put DY back there to pick up blocks. He loves hitting people.

Outside of that I'm out of ideas. 3 of our 5 O linemen are just not any good unless we're able to dictate the game to the defense; ie: get them moving side to side for that zone-blocking game.

Shut your....
puppies-n-rainbows.jpg

the key here is to run the ball and use the short passing game to hold the ball, get a lead and wear down the Vikings' defense.

that negates Allen on the pass rush.

I would think the Redskins can cheat a bit on Allen third downs as the Minnesota DL is not what it was 2 or 3 years ago.

if allen lines up against Polumbus……what are we to do? not feeling good about this one.

Scary thought. I haven't seen much of the Vikes this year, but statistically speaking their defense is as bad as ours. Allen only has 4.5 sacks so far this season, 2 less than Kerrigan. Maybe it won't be that bad.

I actually like the match up and think the Skins can win the game if RG3 plays well.

Eh, we faced them last year, right?

The world didn't end.

Protect the football.
Contain Peterson.

Win!

This is one week where I am actually thrilled we're playing on TNF, which I usually hate. Yesterday sucked so much ass it gives me something to look forward to.

We got this. Ponder sucks.

EDIT: I NEED this win. My corporate offices are in Minneapolis and I'll never hear the end of it if we lose.

Goaldeje said:
I NEED this win. My corporate offices are in Minneapolis and I'll never hear the end of it if we lose.

Well, that's it then.

Win One For The Goaldie!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ax. Just as a side note, I prefer "THE Goaldie", but that's nitpicking.

I'm feeling a good win here, pound the rock, smart playcalling(jinx) and good ol fashioned Skins football !!

U know I like the heavy doses of Alfred and Darrel. Blend in some high % passes and varying the tempo (no-huddle) and I like our odds.

As far as Jared goes need to have Reed, Paulsen and Alfred chip the hell out of him.

Not too worried. Pound the rock, protect the ball and slow down AP.

All that (I know) looks good on paper, and reality may be a totally different concept. However if this team is going to repeat as division champs they need to stat making things happen.

not to say he CANT, but AP doesnt exactly crush us when we play him. and our QB/running game does pretty damn well as well.

I am as worried about Allen as I am about possibly stubbing my toe when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

True about AP...Allen...he's all that D has going for it. Take him out and you got....what? Besides reports coming out of Viking Land things may not be exactly happy fun time (It was on PFT take that for what it's worth : Vikings defenders muttering about coaching | ProFootballTalk )

Stubbing it when least expecting it does suck tho.

If the D stays disciplined and with their assignments then AP should be held in relative check IMO.

I am as worried about Allen as I am about possibly stubbing my toe when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

almost broke my little toe doing that a couple weeks ago! hurts like H!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.