• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Gameday Thread: Chargers vs Redskins

Yep...Glad we got the ball 1st.

Still don't think this game should've been close, but i'll take it.

It would be nice to get on a run and win the next 2 against the Vikes and Eagles.

Pretty exciting game today. I saw a confident team on O today. They never seemed phased or rattled, took what was given, and made it count when they had to. Nice to see Young getting involved more. I'm actually impressed with the goal line play calling today.

Great win !

Anybody know why/where Compton was playing?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

This is the first quality quarterback the Redskins have been able to defeat this season.

Yep, that's why it is being called the NFC Least.

Next week the Cowboys have a game against the Saints who are going to be mad as hornets that they lost to the Jets today.

Washington's schedule, while not the hardest in the league to date, has been credible.

Games against the Packers (5-2), Denver (7-1), Chargers (4-4), Dallas (5-4) and Chicago (4-3).

The Eagles are 4-5 and the Raiders are 3-5.

We have not had the luxury of facing lousy teams like the Jaguars, Bucs, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, etc.

I missed the group photo :(

Wife wanted to swing by our regular tailgate on the way in and say hi and hang out for 10 minutes.

Damnit :\

I just noticed Boone cozying up to my wife in the pic! JOHN!

Gotta watch that Boone. He's a smooooth tawlker!!!! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.