• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Join The Revolution!!

Yusuf06

The Starter
Reaction score
Buford started a "turn in your fancard" movement over at ES. I'd suggest we all get onboard and send in our "fancards" on Nov. 2nd.

And yes, I am aware that the leader of the revolution is a hotdog. Never judge a book by its cover I always say. :)

Attachments

• 13054_191227283059_548543059_3928853_4067623_n.jpg
    13054_191227283059_548543059_3928853_4067623_n.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 127
Thanks. Done. And I'll pass it around the agency I work for as well:)

unfortunately I joined. I feel like I am doing something wrong by doing so.

Come to the Dark Side my young padawan:)

The Emperor: You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

Mike: (Whimpering) No.

The Emperor: It is unavoidable. It is your destiny. You, like your father, are now mine....Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Streets of Gold. Rivers of Chocolate

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

There must be change, would you not agree?

I seriously doubt Snyder can change being an asshole, but he needs to change the way he does business. The only way to get him to intiate that change is by hitting him in the only place and in the only way he understands............his wallet

He has to know that his future revenue stream is going to be greatly reduced if he continues his ways

Look at it like this. You're not abandoning the team, you're doing what you can to get it back to where it once was;)

Last edited by a moderator:
How many envelopes do you think will have to be received in order to get their attention?

It'd be nice if they had to back a truck up to Redskins Park

This should be done again right around the time season ticket payments are due

It'd be nice if they had to back a truck up to Redskins Park
You know, we probably could get that level of response if we could get all the disparate groups on the same page. I really wish I knew more about grassroots organizing, community activism and viral marketing.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Yeah, I'll do all that stuff but I want to find out how activists get these things to really take off. So far it seems to be limited to a few diehards here and there. I want it to both get big AND be sustainable through the excitement of the almost inevitable big name coaching hire.

I just feel like this is our one shot at bringing enough pressure to bear that Dan is forced to bow to it. If it fizzles out next offseason, I fear most will just accept the suck and become apathetic.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Need to start screaming (Preferably on TV) that your civil rights were violated at the Stadium.

Handcuff yourself to a Redskins store

Run onto Redskins Park property wearing only a sign that says "Dan Snyder sucks"

Youtube everything

Hey, are you the same Sarge I enjoyed debating with over at ES?

Glad to see you again.

As for your suggestion - I'm 110% behind any kind of passive (or active, for that matter) resistance anyone thinks will be effective.

Hey, are you the same Sarge I enjoyed debating with over at ES?

Glad to see you again.

As for your suggestion - I'm 110% behind any kind of passive (or active, for that matter) resistance anyone thinks will be effective.

Holy crap, we let commies in here? Where's security?

Answer your question? :laugh:

Good to see ya

You know, I am just afraid all this negative publicity is adding fuel to the defiance fire of Snyder. I am afraid his arrogance is so deeply rooted that he would rather do it his way just to try to prove everybody wrong no matter how poor the decision.

Is he willing to cut of his nose in spite of his face? Sadly, I think so.

You don't think Snyder is damn well going to do what he's going to do - regardless Elephant? Seriously - it's what he does and it's who he is. I don't think he's capable of being spiteful. Because in order to be spiteful, one would have to have room to move in that direction from some level of moderation. He's oozed arrogance from day 1 - there's no room for personal growth there. He's maxed out my friend.

Worrying we're stoking some kind of fire under Snyder is like worrying that letting Jeffrey Dahmer kiss your hand might make you more appetizing, all the while he's had the marinade prepping in the fridge for 2 days.

You don't think Snyder is damn well going to do what he's going to do - regardless Elephant? Seriously - it's what he does and it's who he is. I don't think he's capable of being spiteful. Because in order to be spiteful, one would have to have room to move in that direction from some level of moderation. He's oozed arrogance from day 1 - there's no room for personal growth there. He's maxed out my friend.

Worrying we're stoking some kind of fire under Snyder is like worrying that letting Jeffrey Dahmer kiss your hand might make you more appetizing, all the while he's had the marinade prepping in the fridge for 2 days.

I just can't believe he is "not" affected in some way by all the hoopla that has been swirling since the Detroit loss. I know he has insulated himself from the world, but to be completely ignorant of the uproar? Blind arrogance is one thing, but flat out ignorance is another.

You are right he is going to do what he is going to do. But I am afraid that any chance of possibly listening to reason (i.e. sit down w/ Gibbs?) is out the window because his defiant ego is blinding him from any suggestions that could counter his determination to win his way.

I was a defender of his for years. I can't remember who wrote it, but they summed up my feelings exactly. They claimed that they gave him the benefit of the doubt because he is a true fan of the team. Well, I think his loyalty lies in the almighty greenback more than us fans. He is a loathsome, self-seeking, self obsessed, narcissist! But even the most loathsome of individuals have to look in the mirror.

To suggest he has no soul could be correct, but I think his insecurities are the cause of his arrogance. I think he is just suffering from Napoleonic instability.

Holy crap, we let commies in here? Where's security?

Answer your question? :laugh:

Good to see ya

Ha ha ... nice.

Glad to see you again. Was wondering where you ran off to.

Also glad to gauge your opinion during these awful times (for Redskin fans, of course).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.