• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Tailgate Info Thread

Hey guys,
About to head North. Om and I are shooting to be there in the morning at 9 a.m. If humanly possible, if you could hold us a parking spot that would be awesome. I know that's easier said than done, but we're bringing some goodies that are going to be hard to haul any distance. If you can do it, we really appreciate it!

We will do what we can sir!

Sorry, way too late for these reminders for travelers, but the two things I forgot when going to Denver last week were to set up the game to record on my DVR and to make my Pick'Em picks.

Sorry, way too late for these reminders for travelers, but the two things I forgot when going to Denver last week were to set up the game to record on my DVR and to make my Pick'Em picks.

Pm me them and I'll put them in when I get home Monday

Hey guys,
About to head North. Om and I are shooting to be there in the morning at 9 a.m. If humanly possible, if you could hold us a parking spot that would be awesome. I know that's easier said than done, but we're bringing some goodies that are going to be hard to haul any distance. If you can do it, we really appreciate it!
I don't see that being a problem!!

Hopefully the rest of you have primed for tomorrow as well as brother Boone and I have here tonight.

Bright and early.

Hail.

Beautiful chilly fall morning here in NoVa

Most of the crowd has made it to Arena Drive. Hog Trough is on the way now. Boone and Om will be there in a while too.

Last edited:
1395998_10200896629322575_758997238_n.jpg

The flags are flying.

Hope you guys have fun, sounds like a blast too.

Let us who couldn't make it know when the pics are posted. The ones that can be shared anyways.

Edit: the rest just pm me.

:paranoid:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.