• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Danny Snyder is not happy

Om Field: Dan Snyder's Not Happy

No, I do not equate the Dan Snyder Era in*Washington DC*with the Third Reich (remind me to tell you*my family history one day). And yes,*there are a million variations of this Hitler meltdown scene out there.* I just think this one is*superb.* As a Redskins fan it's so funny it hurts.

More...

Have you ever known a woman to be happy when it is that time of the month? Of course Dan Snyder is not happy. He's menstruating and the Redskins are his tampon: only good for one period and without a second string.

Great...more coffee on my monitor. Thanks guys.

Have you ever known a woman to be happy when it is that time of the month? Of course Dan Snyder is not happy. He's menstruating and the Redskins are his tampon: only good for one period and without a second string.

:claps: Haven't heard this one before...priceless. That was funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Snyder is no laughing matter. Like the IRS he is going to collect his money and he ain't about to take any prisoners.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Snyder is no laughing matter. Like the IRS he is going to collect his money and he ain't about to take any prisoners.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device
That's the truly sad thing in all of this. Unlike the IRS, we all want to give Snyder our $$$. I would so much rather be thinking about what new Skins gear I'd be getting to rock for our playoff appearance(s) this winter.

All this schmuck has to do is consistently put a halfway decent product on the field, say along the lines of the Fecals or Ravens, and we'd be chomping at the bit to buy stuff. Instead, we get the Keystone Kops more often than not.

It just absolutely amazes me how someone could be stupid enough to eff up a free lunch like that? How, just how, could you do it? I mean were it me, I'd have to actually wake up early and think really carefully about how to screw something as relatively easy as the Redskins up this badly. Am I saying I could direct a team to a Super Bowl? Probably not. However, I sure as heck wouldn't be doing the patently bone-headed things we've seen Snyder do over the past decade either. Again, to be able to say with any degree of plausibility and a straight face that you could do a better job than an NFL owner with a decade of experience is just, well sad.
mad0002.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.