• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

National Post: Vendor Recorded Selling Beer in the Washroom at Redskin Games

Ancalagon

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
I can't believe this is for real.

Is this a sign that the team actually is in the toilet? :)

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/...g-beer-in-the-bathroom-at-redskins-games.aspx

Vendor recorded selling beer in the washroom at Redskins games

Washington Redskins fans have been getting a little extra service in the bathrooms at FedEx Field.

The Washington City Paper reports that the team's vendors were selling beer to patrons while they made use of the facilities last Sunday during their game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

They've been doing it for years.....
basically, the vendors are lazy and don't want to walk the stairs, so they hide in the bathrooms where they have plenty of the patrons come to them.

I'd have to see the numbers, but I'm guessing the majority of sales from said locations are from patrons exiting the facilities, not entering.

It certainly offers advantages to all the beer drinkers at games. They are, after all, just renting that frothy beverage so necessary to watching our current team play.

I'll be 50 next year, brother. If I'm waiting in a long line to use a stadium head, the last thing I'm going to be doing is drinking another beer.

They used to sell beer in the men's room at RFK. Heck, I bought beer in the "recycling station" a few times myself during Gibbs v1.0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.