• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Vegas: Chicago Bears At The Redskins.....Pick em

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Very nice to see that they aren't favoring Chicago by at least 3.

The line actually opened up with Washington as a 2 point favorite, but quickly moved to pick em.

I'm shocked. I figured the Bears would be favored by 1.5-2. I know their D isn't what it used to be, but our O isn't what it used to be either. Movable object, movable force sort of thing I guess.

I didn't know what to think when I looked for it.

Just happy that it wasn't something crazy like Bears by 7..........which would have made me believe that the team had thrown in the towel. This is good news.

The Redskins should have a decent chance to win this game. Chicago's attack can be effective but it's conventional with a pocket qb whose OL is still not that good.

On defense the Bears are not what they were in the past. You can throw on this secondary and the DL is OK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.