• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Om Field: Eagles vs Redskins: Random Reactions

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Eagles 27, Redskins 17

Yuck. Some day-after reaction, shotgun-style:

Can I get you all to raise your right hands for a second? Thanks.Everyone who reacted to Eagles WR DeSean Jackson's 67-yard end-around TD romp up the left sideline less than two minutes into the game last night by turning to whoever you were watching with and saying, "Game!," please put your hands down.Thought so.

More...

Last edited:
Good stuff Mark,

As to the last meaningful defensive touchdown—one that made a difference in the outcome of a game—I have not completed my research yet. Meanwhile, if anyone has that information at hand, please feel free to share.

Last one I remember was ... last game of 2005?

RIP Sean.

EDIT: And of course the following playoff game.

S LaRon Landry must suck at pool.

Subtle, yet effective. :)

Call me. We'll do lunch.

Last edited:
I thought this starts the blowout. Hats off to the D for not letting that happen.

As to the last meaningful defensive touchdown—one that made a difference in the outcome of a game—I have not completed my research yet. Meanwhile, if anyone has that information at hand, please feel free to share.

Darryl Grant, 82 NFC Championship against Dallas?

not to correct you 2 (because that was an amazing touchdown) but he did it again the next week in Tampa as well.

Hey, I edited that one in. :)

Last edited:
Better than me; last i remembered was Arrington in Marty's only year.

Om said:
S LaRon Landry must suck at pool.
:rotflmao:

I like that one. I think we all are having the same detached reactions watching the games now. Sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.