• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Dallas Cowboys

Granted, I was road weary, and had a few brews in me by game time, but our O line is perfect. It's perfect for what we ran last season. They can't pass protect to save their lives. There going to get Robert killed before seasons end. There's a lot to not be happy about, but the O line is still our biggest short fall. Put Robert behind Dallas's line, and he'd be lighting **** up....

Last edited:
Griff sure didn't help the team securing a win in the 4th quarter but he is certainly a lot closer to mid season form then he was against the Eagles. I realize the Oline has it's limitations for much of the game they weren't very good. One a few series they looked serviceable. All the stats show the defense had a good night. I missed that part. The only stat that matters is the score. They gave up 21 pts with what 20-25 yards total? Romo barely had a chance to stay on the field.

Although people rail against our D, it's not the primary reason we're 1-4. Our offense, particularly in the first half, has just been pathetic. Now Special Teams is joining in. If our offense were 1/2 as effective as it was the latter part of last season, we wouldn't even be talking about the defense. I know we love to hate on Dallas, but Dallas can move the ball and put up points (just ask Denver). We contained them pretty well until the very end. The offense is giving away the 2013 season, and they are doing it almost all on their own.

Any team that gives up that much return yardage and sets up the oppositions offense for two easy scores like that deserves to loose.

We haven't had a decent return game since Brian Mitchell was here. You'd think the law of averages would work out to where we'd have found a returner here and there over the last 20 years.

Felt like with Crawford, we were onto something as far as a returner goes...then lose him for the season.

The team is just snake bit.

Any team that gives up that much return yardage and sets up the oppositions offense for two easy scores like that deserves to loose.

I am not giving a pass on Special teams...they are bad! But there were missed block in the back calls on both returns...blatant!

Think the word for Rock was mediocre.

And he couldn't return punts.

Rock was no Brian Mitchell, but we consistently had decent field position with him returning kicks. You know why? He ran up field every return. He knew he wasn't fast enough to hit the edge, so he hit whatever seem he could find for whatever gain he could get. You knew he wasn't taking it to the house, but how many times do you actually see that? But we consistently had the ball about our 25-30 yard line to start. Boy, what I wouldn't give to see us have that kind of starting field position consistently after kickoffs.

I am not giving a pass on Special teams...they are bad! But there were missed block in the back calls on both returns...blatant!

I was SCREAMING on the TD - one of our guys was literally tackled behind the play! Turrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.