• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Game Chat Tonight

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Join us tonight in the BGO Fed Ex Field Chatroom as the Redskins take on all that is evil!

Goaldeje's bringing the Merlot.
Neophyte's bringing the White Nipple Wit and is dressed up as a zombie.
Elephant's bringing the dirty pictures.
And Burgundy Burners bringing his Badfinger records.

Remember, if you aren't there, we talk about you.

I'll be there at some point. Might be catchin the first half at a buddy of mine's house, not sure yet.... depends on how things work out

Looks like the geritol crowd is in...

Might be worth it..if you guys can stay awake ;)

Lol you have it easy!!! You west coast boys have it made! Football starting at 10 AM and ending at 7 PM... I'd kill for that kind of sched!

Join us people. Because we're talking Dallas here!

**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!**** DALLAS!!!!!! **** DALLAS!!!!!!

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone complains about tonight's music, you will be kick over to a CowPokes forum.

I apologize for leaving chat after the penalty on one of our coaches. That was like a last straw sort of thing for me and I wouldn't have been a good conversationalist in chat at that juncture.

The old football player in me came out and I knew it was about to happen. Since I can't channel it on the playing field like I did in HS many years ago, I managed to break three glasses and one diecast car. It was better to stay out of chat and let that place be without my extreme rage. Again, sorry for the quick exit.

I wasn't about to break a die-cast car, so used DR Jack (DR Pepper & Jack Daniels) to get me through the game.

Boone, we're gonna NEED you to break out the Gators Mark next week. Not optional, my friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.