• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

OT: Meeting RGIII

APB

Camp Fodder
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Rival Allegiance
Packers
It's been a while since I've stopped by but wanted to share this story with friends I figured would appreciate it.

My son works at the Adidas store in the outlet mall here in Williamsburg. Today, he got quite the surprise.

553x525

He said RGIII was very cordial and even initiated their conversation. Once my son revealed he was a military brat, they hit it off. Had what my son describes as a very pleasant conversation that lasted about five minutes. RGIII even offered to take the above pic (had his wife take it!) and wished him good luck as my son sets off on his own military career later this month.

Robert Griffin III now has a devoted Packer family that'll be pulling for him and his Redskins

...on all non-Packer match-up weekends.

Hats off to you, RGIII!

Robert Griffin shops for deals at Premium Outlets in James City - vagazette.com

Props to Bob for keeping his head on straight.

Bigger ups to your son for serving his country. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.