• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2013 - Week 4 @ Oakland Raiders

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Nobody

The score was 14-0, and the sights and sounds of the game were ones to behold. It was a new era in Washington, and our...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be great Extreme. And if there's any team we could do this to right now, the Raiders would be the one. This is an absolute must win.

I do wish their version of RG3 was behind center this weekend, just to make it 10x more exciting than it will likely be.

Hell of a write up, very different approach, refreshing and hits it on point.

The plane is heading to Oakland and the Redskins will be flying high after this huge win!

407667512.jpg

Nobody said:
Well hold on to your sacks gentlemen, this is where our season will take the most dramatic turn.

Speaking of sacks, the Redskins are in the middle of the pack with 8 sacks this year, compared to 15 for the NFL leading Kansas City Chiefs with 15. Their linebacker, Justin Houston, has almost as many, 7.5, as the entire Redskins team. Of note, however, is that Jay Glazer is reporting that Matt Flynn will start instead of Pryor, despite Pryor having been cleared medically. Perhaps that will mean more sacks for the Redskins.

As fans, do we want pryor or flynn?

(i apologize if that question is ridiculously ignorant :\ )

Conventional wisdom probably says getting the backup is always preferable. But I'd rather face Pryor. He's really a weak passer, and I think his mobility is overrated. Flynn? He's obviously capable of a big game, if not consistently, as he's done it before. Plus, he would have to be motivated as hell if he gets a chance.

I think it's an academic question as pretty sure Pryor will get the start - he's been cleared from a concussion standpoint.

Conventional wisdom probably says getting the backup is always preferable. But I'd rather face Pryor. He's really a weak passer, and I think his mobility is overrated. Flynn? He's obviously capable of a big game, if not consistently, as he's done it before. Plus, he would have to be motivated as hell if he gets a chance.

I think it's an academic question as pretty sure Pryor will get the start - he's been cleared from a concussion standpoint.

Despite Pryor being medically cleared, Jay Glazer is reporting that Matt Flynn will start.

Speaking of sacks, the Redskins are in the middle of the pack with 8 sacks this year, compared to 15 for the NFL leading Kansas City Chiefs with 15. Their linebacker, Justin Houston, has almost as many, 7.5, as the entire Redskins team. Of note, however, is that Jay Glazer is reporting that Matt Flynn will start instead of Pryor, despite Pryor having been cleared medically. Perhaps that will mean more sacks for the Redskins.

China wins this week's Blognostication, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.